X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Interests:360's F-Bodys
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 17 January 2007 - 07:06 PM

if i were to recover my gamertag to my 2nd xbox which never goes online, play it and get achievements, and still play my orig xbox which does go online, would i get the achievements from the non live xbox when i sign it into live?

ive got 2 xbox 360's. one i keep in my room and one i keep at my moms house. i use live at my house but not my moms. i want to put my gamertag on her xbox so i can get the achievements when i use her system. and still get them when i use my system at home. both will never be online at the same time.

will that work? will they combine both achievements when i sign into live with either?

i dont really know how to explain, but if you know what im talking about, please reply.

thanks

#2 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 17 January 2007 - 10:12 PM

i could be mistaken, but i THINK that when you do an account recovery, it will invalidate the account on any other xbox's that its on. if you get a memory card, you can store your profile on that (or you could just detach the harddrive and take it with you).

can someone else confirm on the account recovery issue?

Edited by Reaper527, 17 January 2007 - 10:12 PM.

#3 Jer4251

Jer4251

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Interests:360's F-Bodys
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 17 January 2007 - 10:34 PM

i wanna think i've read about people doing achievements for other people over the internet, weither it involves recovering a gamertag or not i dont know. i recovered my gt from my orig xbox and it still works online.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users