• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DeathByDrum

DeathByDrum

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:38 AM

Hello all, first post here so I hope this is in the right section. I flashed my 360 earlier today with the 5.2B flash for my Ms25 system - did everything exactly as said and it flashed alright - but then I started the console up and got a system error screen and (i think) error 64. Hence me = feeling stupid if a little confused. Anyway, I spent ages trying to get the PC to recognise my drive again (had been a pain and took some tinkering with times before) so I decided to give it a break after 30 mins of no luck. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I decided to double check what error I'd had so I switched the console back on - and it worked, original games and my backups! So I guess what I wanted to ask was; is this normal and is my sytem likely to go nuts at any point in the future? Thanks for your time.

#2 caster420

caster420

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,527 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 January 2007 - 06:49 AM

No, this isnt normal. Did you by chance forget to plug the sata back into the drive after you flashed it?

Caster.

#3 NoFace

NoFace

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 January 2007 - 07:01 AM

If I remember correctly, this is an error that occurs sometimes in all consoles (I got this error and I hadn't even modded yet). To fix it, unplug the hdd and cables and replug everything back in a bunch of times until it works (I think a live update actually fixed this though).

I could be wrong though, but I think your console will be alright.

#4 DeathByDrum

DeathByDrum

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 10:04 PM

Cheers for the replies! It's been about a week now and the box is still fine so all looks good! Yay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users