• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 michael_2593

michael_2593

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 07:06 AM

is there a mod that lets u get ur lightsaber from atris if so id realy apreciate a link to the site

#2 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 January 2007 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE(michael_2593 @ Jan 20 2007, 10:13 PM) View Post

is there a mod that lets u get ur lightsaber from atris if so id realy apreciate a link to the site

Unfortunately, the answer is no. You would have to essentially develop a mod that changes the dialog.tlk file that will modify the Atris encounter on Telos which will allow you to "take" your lightsaber from Atris. Fortunately though, there are several mods that will basically let you start out with a lightsaber when you start a new game. I'm running a couple of mods that allow me to either transform the Peragus Kolto tank into a lightsaber dispensing machine, or have either T3 or Atton carry the lightsaber(s) for me. Let me know if you need help on this.

DT

#3 michael_2593

michael_2593

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:32 AM

hay thanx anyay do u no if any of the mods that let u create a lightsaber actualy werk on the xbox coz i downloaded a cople o them but it hasnt shown up on the workbench menu if so can u give me a link to a site i can download it from
cheers

#4 oozingrectum

oozingrectum

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 January 2007 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE(darth_turtur @ Jan 22 2007, 05:28 AM) View Post

Unfortunately, the answer is no. You would have to essentially develop a mod that changes the dialog.tlk file that will modify the Atris encounter on Telos which will allow you to "take" your lightsaber from Atris. Fortunately though, there are several mods that will basically let you start out with a lightsaber when you start a new game. I'm running a couple of mods that allow me to either transform the Peragus Kolto tank into a lightsaber dispensing machine, or have either T3 or Atton carry the lightsaber(s) for me. Let me know if you need help on this.

DT

Not true.. http://knightsoftheo...rom_Atris;72493

#5 michael_2593

michael_2593

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 07:55 AM

hay thanx for that i realy apreciate it

#6 ScrewinGates

ScrewinGates

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 31 January 2007 - 04:11 AM

is that not just for the pc version or am i wrong?if so how do you install that patch?

#7 oozingrectum

oozingrectum

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 February 2007 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE(ScrewinGates @ Jan 31 2007, 04:18 AM) View Post

is that not just for the pc version or am i wrong?if so how do you install that patch?

Copy the files into a created '...\Override\' directory in the KotOR II folder. (assuming you've already copied it to your hard drive..)

I don't remember if that file uses the KotOR patcher or not.

#8 shaggoth

shaggoth

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:50 PM

what about those other mods to start with a lightsaber? i'd like to try them on my xbox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users