X-S Freak

• Admin
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 06:10 AM

Dragon Electronics: Analog Controller 3 and PS2 to PS3/PC Converter
Posted by XanTium | 22-1-2007 0:10 EST

Dragon Electronics announced 2 new products for the PlayStation3:

* PS2 Controller to PS3/PC System Convert Cable
This easy to use, easy to install converter let you use your PS2 Dual Shock 2 or even PS1 Dual Shock on Playstation 3 and PC. 4 Dual Shock/2 can be used at the same time!
Specifications:
- No batteries required
- Supports most PC games
- Plug and play on PC and Playstation 3
- Supports most PS3 games with PS2/PS1 Dual Shock type controllers
- 4 pieces of PS2/PSone Dual Shock controller can be used simultaneously

PS2 Controller to PS3 System Convert Cable Analog Controller 3 for PS3
* Analog Controller 3 for PS3
A low price, quality analog controller for all Playstation 3. It does not offer tilt function, but all other features from original Playstation 3 controller are supported.
Specifications:
- Analog controller exclusively for Playstation 3 (not compatible with PS2)
- No tilt function, all other buttons/functions are supported
- Durable, with USB connection (no batteries required)

Buy Now: Analog Controller 3 ($7.75) | PS2 to PS3/PC Controller Converter ($6.95)
Official Website: www.dragon-electronics.com

#2 epsilon72

epsilon72

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • Interests:updating my interests section of my profile
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 22 January 2007 - 05:57 AM

No thanks. I try to use Playstation controllers as little as possible.

#3 Dayzah

Dayzah

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 06:57 AM

Does them let the Guitars work with the ps3?

#4 osotogari

osotogari

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:00 AM

I need this bad, I want to use my ps1 joystick to play Tekken DR, and VF5 soon.
hope this works with the joystick not just the Dual Shock

#5 supergrafx

supergrafx

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:55 PM

Well the controller at least might have a cheap pcb I'll be able to use for an arcade stick mod with Sanwa parts, so I might just buy it if the copper sources are proven and the pcb is one sided. Anyone got pictures, back and front, of the pcb?

#6 kharrigan

kharrigan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE(Dayzah @ Jan 21 2007, 11:04 PM) View Post

Does them let the Guitars work with the ps3?

I don't think so. There isn't a PS button.

This seems to be the PS2 to PC adapter, not a PS2 to PS3 one. The difference is that you need to be able to assign a controller to one of the PS3's four controllers (done via the PS button).
This adapter is the one that we're waiting for:

http://ps3.qj.net/Ny...pg/49/aid/79101

I've heard that it ships on 2/1...

-KLH

#7 epsilon72

epsilon72

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • Interests:updating my interests section of my profile
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 23 January 2007 - 03:14 AM

QUOTE(kharrigan @ Jan 22 2007, 06:14 PM) View Post

This adapter is the one that we're waiting for:

http://ps3.qj.net/Ny...pg/49/aid/79101

I've heard that it ships on 2/1...

-KLH

ooo...where did you hear about the date?

I really want one...

#8 PSPPSP

PSPPSP

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 05:39 AM

Hi ALL, Just bought a "PEGA P2-P3Controller converter" at a local gameshop and that piece of @#$#@ DOES NOT WORK WELL....It couldn't rumble if you were playing in a Tsunami! Toggling the "analogue" stick on my PS2 dual shock....NOT once did it even attempt to come on... What a waste of money! I paid $20.00. It looks much like all the other ones that are scheduled to come out and is made in CHINA. I tried GT4... That game would not even detect it... so no control let alone a rumble. I tried to assign the usb port to where the controller was plugged to and played around with the analogue button and Nada! ZIP! I really hate MY PS3 more and more each day! Thank GOD for my 360....LOST PLANET is keeping me alive!!! PS3 sucks and so does this product! I was only able to play PS3 games.... Resistance which was another pile of do-do...did WORK to my amazement... controls worked like a charm but of course as I expected...no rumble as it is a PS3 game. I do have the Jap ver of GTHD (demo) and it doesn't rumble but controls work fine. For Ridge racer Jap ver...Controls were fine but NO rumble; However....On my GT driving force wheel, it worked fine and had force feedback (of course not using the adapter as the wheel is already USB). The more I see my PS3 collecting dust, the more disgusted I am at Sony and their $caming ways! I hate my PS3. I've had almost every console out there and this is got to be the worst. I have read all kinds of reviews of people claiming this adapter works... It does NOT! Unless Sony gives an updated firware or something to support this piece of garbage, I would recommend you guys to use your $5 or $20 bucks towards a sixaxis controller if you absolutely must have a controller that works with the PS3 or just keep your $$ in your pocket because I don't want anyone to disappointed like me and have the adapter collect dust with the PS3........My review...DON'T WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED BUCKS ON THIS JUNK! Remember this adapter + a PS2 controller (if you have to go buy one) = almost same price as a sixaxis. mad.gif

#9 PSPPSP

PSPPSP

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 06:53 AM

Hi all. Just reporting after the 1.5 firmware...still no rumble from the dual shocks while connected to the ps2 to ps3 adapter....I noticed that the Nyko one listed is supposed to have a button to act as a PS button. Even with it, I don't think it'll be any different. What another disappointment! I was praying that the 1.5 would help. Well I think I'm at the last straw ... Bring the PS crap back to the hell hole called bestbuy! Get my $$ back and wipe my hands from this crappy console..... Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users