3 replies to this topic

#1 Magixx

Magixx

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:31 AM

Well I am wondering if its possible to transfer my Xbox Live accounts from my Xbox360 HDD to another one of my Xbox360's HDD.

I am using Xplore360 but do not know what folder I should copy. And it might be that the accounts are not even visible with Xplore360 so any ideas?

Sorry if this is the wrong section.

#2 Phazzer

Phazzer

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 January 2007 - 02:47 AM

Method one: Get a memory card and plug the old hard drive into the xbox. Copy the account from the hard drive to the memory card, turn off xbox. Replace hard drive, copy account from memory card to new hdd.

Method two: Just copy the whoel hard drive. Maybe someone more experienced could tell you which folder it's in.

#3 greenday54261

greenday54261

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 January 2007 - 02:54 AM

Plug the HDD without the XBL acct into your 360 and hit "recover acct from Xbox Live" on the sign-in screen. It will transfer your GT onto the new HDD, with gamerscore and achievements completely intact.

Although if you want to have a WORKING copy on both HDDs at the same time, this is NOT the way to do it. Recovering the acct will produce an error when the other HDD is plugged in stating the acct has been recovered to another box (HDD).

Edited by greenday54261, 23 January 2007 - 02:55 AM.

#4 Morlok8k

Morlok8k

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • Interests:Games<br />xbox modding<br />computer fixing<br />sex (with women)<br />drinking
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:22 PM

partition 3, under content. if its a folder that is not a bunch of zeros, its a profile.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users