• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 purerony

purerony

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 12:57 AM

Hi guys i just wanted to ask if xtreme firmware 5.2 works on MS-28 drives i dont no anything about this firmware and drives but the guy who does it for me says its not supported, but on the readme file for the firmware it says TS-H943 Xbox 360 is supported, my drive is the samsung in the picture below so can anyone please let me no if i can use firmware 5.2 and if it would fix my open tray error.
IPB Image

#2 jameswalter

jameswalter

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,881 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 24 January 2007 - 03:37 AM

It is only available for all versions of the Samsung drive. If they guy you goto says it won't work....stop using him and find someone else who knows what the hell they are talking about.

Also....I'm moving this to General Chat, as this isn't a technical question, just a general one. Please keep this in mind for future threads.

#3 purerony

purerony

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 11:02 AM

ok thanx jameswalter for clearing that up. just one last question does this really fix the open tray error i get, because my friend has same drive and he plays all games perfectly using any type of mediahe also has same firmware as me, so i was just wondering if 5.2 will allow me to play games without this problem.

#4 supercool1978

supercool1978

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 09:09 PM

hey I have a problem a friend try to flash my xbox 360 and now the DVD drive doesnt open and I get and error one red light in the corner bottom so now my xbox 360 is not working my drive is the Hitachi 0059 and another friend give me a DVD drive Hitachi 0046 i would like to know if I could switch the two DVD and get it to work that way or what can I do about no body seems to know how to fix my xbox360 plus I dont know if the firmware is lost he try to stard the dive in B mode by using a a wire in the conecting cables I just want my xbox 360 to work please some help

#5 peachy997

peachy997

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 09:35 PM

sounds like the error associated with putting the 1k resistor across the wrong cables, seem to remember a thread about it try searchin it and see if a fix was found but it is unlikely there was one

#6 Rackers

Rackers

X-S Enthusiast

• Banned
  • 18 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 February 2007 - 01:26 AM

You can play games on 5.2 with no problems on any of the two Samsung drives.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users