#1 Kyle009

Kyle009

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 January 2007 - 12:43 PM

How do you resume a download that has stopped, and isnt appearing in my active downloads list?

I have tried to download crackdown demo for ages now, but it keeps downloading, not finishing, then not being in my active downloads list. Its listed on my HDD as "CrackDown Demo Incomplete".

I have enough space, 13gb.

Cheers smile.gif

#2 mufaa

mufaa

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 10:09 PM

No idea how you actually resume downloads. For me, i just turn off the console and if i am lucky, it will auto start where i left it the next time i start. And when i am not lucky enough, it just disappears.

I really do hope MS puts a resume feature in the download manager. Not everybody can download all the time.

Edited by mufaa, 26 January 2007 - 10:10 PM.

#3 dhrandy1

dhrandy1

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
  • Interests:Computers, XBox, Guitars
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 January 2007 - 04:07 PM

Mine resumes on its on. It did take a while to download. Are you sure its not just downloading slow?

Edited by dhrandy1, 27 January 2007 - 04:08 PM.

#4 Knasen

Knasen

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 January 2007 - 09:29 PM

If I turn off my xbox while downloading stuff, it automagically continues next time I sign on to Live. Should do the same for you imo.

#5 Morlok8k

Morlok8k

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • Interests:Games<br />xbox modding<br />computer fixing<br />sex (with women)<br />drinking
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 28 January 2007 - 09:37 AM

if you have a crappy connection or a very busy one, sometimes the 360 will say "Can't Download ------" and it will stop the download and you will have to go back into the marketplace and get it again. the frist time you get it again it will start where it left off. if it fails again, the next time you try it will restart from the beginning if it didnt download enough to reset that error flag.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users