#1 olay

olay

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 02:41 PM

Hi!
My xbox 360 has finally bought the farm, so I'm parting it out and buying a new one!

Got a ms25 drive - not used so much, I bought this new a while back when my drive bricked. It's got xtreme 4.2 on it so you need to know how to use the enable0800-disc. Make an offer on this thing.

Mainboard - This is BROKEN and CAN NOT be fixed with the hot air gun, but if someone wants it I could be bothered to sell it instead of throwing it out for 15 bucks or so.

ROFL - well I don't know, 15 bucks maybe?

I could also sell the other stuff, talismoon whisperfan, stock fan, fan duct and anything else someone would want. The Case I think I am keeping, it's very modded so I don't reckon it'd be worth much to anyone anyway.

As soon as I've backed up some stuff from my hdd I'll sell that too. The HDD is also modded however, so it won't look extremely hot on a stock 360 to say the least.

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=568552

There's my case thread if you're wondering.
Yeah I know.... It's fugly tongue.gif.

I don't have any refs, but I could mail my ebay profile to you if you wanna. I have 12 positive and 0 negative there.

Bear in mind that I live in Sweden, so shipping will be a bit higher if you live in the states.
Take care.

#2 jeremybinkley

jeremybinkley

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 26 January 2007 - 10:34 PM

How much for the drive and would you ship first. I do have good refs if you need them.

#3 olay

olay

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 04:04 AM

Sorry, I've been ripped off a couple of times so I'm kind of sceptical when it comes to shipping first.
My ebay profile is: http://myworld.ebay.com/balloba , it that's any consolidation.

I've gotten a $50 bid on the drive, but I'm hoping for just a little more smile.gif

See ya around!

#4 olay

olay

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 06:38 AM

Sorry for spamming my own thread, but I can't edit.
Anyway, I'm throwing in a wired headset (still factory sealed) too.
Anyone interested I'll sell it for uhm say $14?

#5 olay

olay

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 04:51 AM

Okay, last call before I ebay my drive.

All I want is $60+shipping, which is pretty cheap compared to most other places.

#6 olay

olay

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 12:19 AM

MS25 is sold, but I still have the utterly broken mobo and rf module + anything else that would regularly be inside an xbox 360.

If you are in need of spares, send me a pm with an offer. I'm just looking for shipping and a little something something to motivate me to go to the postal office smile.gif.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users