Photo

Help Me Please , Trouble , Black Screen.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 satanboss

satanboss

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 02:34 AM

I BOUGHT a Dvi x hdmi cable to get some resolution , but i think my monitor sucks couse the screen is now black all the time , no way to recofigure the ps3 , i cant see anything....and the monitor has just fez apointments that change anything ...

So , How can i restore default ?? I have now to buy a expensive HDTV to restore settings ?

I puted HDMI ON ps3 setup , and since then ....BLACK SCREEN......

Someone give a light ......PLEASE ..

Sony , u suck ......A console without a VGA CABLE , O no , that is terrible .......

#2 satanboss

satanboss

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 02:48 AM

QUOTE(satanboss @ Jan 30 2007, 02:41 AM) View Post

I BOUGHT a Dvi x hdmi cable to get some resolution , but i think my monitor sucks couse the screen is now black all the time , no way to recofigure the ps3 , i cant see anything....and the monitor has just fez apointments that change anything ...

So , How can i restore default ?? I have now to buy a expensive HDTV to restore settings ?

I puted HDMI ON ps3 setup , and since then ....BLACK SCREEN......

Someone give a light ......PLEASE ..
Sony , u suck ......A console without a VGA CABLE , O no , that is terrible .......

HEy guys , i am serious ......i dont wanna to bore yourselves ........BUT it yould be wonderfull if someone could to a map for me , like .....

Saying : RIGHT , LEFT , RIGHT, RIGHT ......PRESS CIRCLE ..............So i could restore the default audio and video cable (yellow , white, red) ....

COUSE , i can hear the sound of the system , but i cant see a single thing ..

I AM sure that it is not hard , just give me a hand .....i am not a rich person , in my country people only have money to get the single console , not HDTV or hightech equipament ..

#3 Pheidias

Pheidias

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 January 2007 - 08:02 AM

Wow it doesn't automaticly change settings if you unlpug the hdmi cable from the ps3 and put in the original cable that came with the system, craptastic..

#4 mlmadmax

mlmadmax

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 30 January 2007 - 10:31 AM

Hold down the power button till it beeps and the PS3 will reset itself and redetect the video signal.

#5 satanboss

satanboss

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE(mlmadmax @ Jan 30 2007, 10:38 AM) View Post

Hold down the power button till it beeps and the PS3 will reset itself and redetect the video signal.

I love you .....that worked ....thank you very much...........

#6 mlmadmax

mlmadmax

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 30 January 2007 - 07:16 PM

Hey no problem man, glad to help. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users