Legendary Badass

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 January 2007 - 03:00 PM

A few nights back I was playing History Channel: Civil War. At one point I paused the game and pushed the guide button. It looked like my system had froze, but after a few seconds the guide was up. Problem is that after 1 second I saw my recent achievements switch places. At first I thought it was just a small glitch and that they would reset, but they haven't. If you guys view my gamertag at Xbox.com, you will get an idea of what I am talking about. At least one of my other games, Sneak King, is affected as well. IF you look at Sneak King from my 360, it places all my off line achievements first. This makes it look like I cheated using game saves, but I didn't. But the real proof that I haven't cheated is History Channel. Look at it, and you'll see that the off line achievements are first, but the date stamp achievements are out of order. As far as I know, even cheaters don't have dates out of order. I think that the fall update made it so that game savers couldn't be on Live while cheating, thus making it impossible to get the date stamp on save exploits. I think my problem was caused by both a poor connection and a glitchy Xbox 360. In the last week, I have frozen while on the dashboard and I think this could have something to do with this. I am trying to get an answer from MS about rearranging my achievements, and will keep you all posted. I think the link below will take you to my gamecard at Xbox.com In the mean time I want to know if anyone else has had this problem and to inform everyone that I HAVE NOT CHEATED mad.gif

https://login.live.c...?...dass&wlsu=1

Edited by Legendary Badass, 30 January 2007 - 03:02 PM.

#2 JustDanMI

JustDanMI

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:outdoors and gaming
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 30 January 2007 - 07:58 PM

Yeah, that does suck. Having such a high score, people are sure to be looking for signs of cheating, and now they're there. Good luck getting M$ fixing that for you, but I'm thinking that's pretty low on their priority list.

#3 dhrandy1

dhrandy1

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
  • Interests:Computers, XBox, Guitars
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 30 January 2007 - 09:36 PM

that's crazy!! Your world rank is 1013.

Edited by dhrandy1, 30 January 2007 - 09:38 PM.

#4 redwolf

redwolf

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 30 January 2007 - 10:22 PM

who said you cheated huh.gif

calm down, i'm sure you're a loyal customer, cookies are coming' wink.gif

#5 jimjom

jimjom

X-S Freak

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Interests:4 8 15 16 23 42
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 30 January 2007 - 10:28 PM

YOU DIRTY CHEATARRr!11111111

j/k

well all know you're legit, homie!

#6 Legendary Badass

Legendary Badass

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 11:30 PM

Thanks guys. I've been trying to call 1-800-4my-xbox throughout the day. That is the number right? Each time I get an automated message saying that the number is no longer in service. I've had some people on my friend list drop me and call me a cheater, so I'm glad the that Scene is behind me. Oh, and I used to be in the top ten in world rank, back when Fight Night first hit. Because my systems have crashed and game savers, I've bailed on raw score and have tried to focus on tough games (checkout my Bomberman, I'm basically 1st in the world if you subtract BS killing yourself, and breaking millions of blocks/bombs achievements). Now it looks to some that I'm a hypocrite. It really sucks that this problem is hurting my rep. I'll keep you guys posted.

#7 dhrandy1

dhrandy1

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
  • Interests:Computers, XBox, Guitars
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 31 January 2007 - 01:38 AM

yes thats the number

#8 jackie martling

jackie martling

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:35 AM

you my friend, must get out of the house more

#9 Marrvia

Marrvia

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 03:09 AM

No offense, but I think you are taking the achievement point thing way too seriously. You're actually calling Microsoft to have them change your Achievement order because you think people think you're cheating, on Civil War no less. That's pretty overboard. I can tell you right now with about 99.9% certainty that Microsoft isn't going to do anything about that. I doubt anyone would even notice your achievements are out of place anyway unless pointed it out to them. If I were you, I would calm down a bit.

#10 ausmods

ausmods

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • Interests:Electrical engineering, computers, gaming, motorbikes, mountain biking
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 31 January 2007 - 09:37 PM

Damn that would suck...I suppose all you can do is call up M$ and explain the situation to them......I have no idea if thats going to help you though....

Let us know how you with it...

#11 esc1

esc1

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 09:49 PM

Customer support probably doesn't even know what achievements are anyways.

#12 jackie martling

jackie martling

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:33 PM

for such a Legendary Badass
u sure do sound like a pu..ssy

biggrin.gif

#13 MeKiwi

MeKiwi

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:1. My wife &amp; kids<br />2. XBox360<br />3. RDC's awesome mods<br />4. uh...<br />Hmm, an awfully sparse list. lol

Posted 01 February 2007 - 01:04 AM

Funny, I noticed my Oblivion achievements got out-of-order a few days ago but didn't really think anything of it. To the best of my knowledge, I didn't experience any "freeze" or glitch like you did, yet still the achievements are out of order. I find it kinda funny, yet at the same time slightly annoying. I do like to see what my most recent achievements are, and now I have to scroll a bunch to find out. Bah...

#14 oZKa

oZKa

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 01 February 2007 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE(esc1 @ Jan 31 2007, 02:56 PM) View Post

Customer support probably doesn't even know what achievements are anyways.

LOL so true laugh.gif get some random ass crazy chick not knowing what she's talking about

Edited by oZKa, 01 February 2007 - 02:37 AM.

#15 ForlonHope

ForlonHope

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 03:10 PM

how is that even possible in the first place?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users