This is a complete snapshot of what is in SVN at the time the build was compiled, with just a few small additions:
+ Killarny & Nuka1195 & Pikes AppleMovieTrailers (AMT) 0.93.5 FIXED [scripts: Apple Movie Trailers]
+ BritneysPAIRS's ~110 choosen Milkdrop presets [visualisations: MD - BPs Selection]
+ EnderW & Blittans XBMCScripts Installer 1.4 SCRIPT [scripts: XBMCScripts]
+ Rockstar's Snake 1.0 SCRIPT [scripts: Snake]
+ Asteron's Tetris 1.0 SCRIPT [scripts: Tetris]
+ Codecs for mplayer [/system/players/mplayer/codecs/:*]
Special Note From T3CH:
* I'm including a package of "Picture Icons" for use with new TuxBox Client, see >>_tools/PictureIcon.rar<<.
* I'm including a preview of the new mplayer (070131) Elupus is working on, report issues here. It's located in the TEST subfolder, simply replace the 2 files in XBMC/system/players/mplayer/ if you want to help Team XBMC test it.
* I've also tweaked the win32 >>run_me_first.bat<< so it runs and then unmounts the virtual drives when you exit.
* I'm also including the >>XBMC Win32 PC environment<<.exe that is meant for skinners & python developers, read more about the concept here. It was built using Microsoft DirectX Summer 2004 SDK.
* If you want to report bugs, please do it the PROPER way, see http://www.xboxmedia...oper_Bug_Report
NOTEWORTHY, XML and SCRIPT CHANGES IN THIS BUILD:
* sources.xml: no changes
* keymap.xml: no changes
Here is the FULL changelog since the January 24th 2007 SVN Rev7731 Build (last one posted on xbins/xbox-scene):
2007-02-01 7767 fixed: CUtil::GetParentPath would fail on upnp://uuid/, CURL considers uuid the hostname changed: removed some upnp specific hacks in FileManager. fixed: copying from upnp share to smb would fail if target contained non fatx supported chars.
2007-02-01 7766 fixed: stack times where not saved properly ( files were reprobed for length on each startup )
2007-02-01 7765 changed: CONTROL_ENABLE/CONTROL_SELECT... can now be used without surrounding braces in cases such as if(enabled) CONTROL_ENABLE(id); else CONTROL_DISABLE(id);
2007-02-01 7764 added: osd option to switch audio output mode between analog and digital
2007-02-01 7763 changed: avoid logging extra network info on startup before network has been initialized.
2007-02-01 7762 fixed: Videofullscreen.xml with windowclose anim would cause lockup on stop.
2007-01-30 7760 added: XBMC_PC < Toggle full screen with F11 changed: xbmc_pc icon
2007-01-30 7759 fixed: Conditional anims were only performed once if they weren't reversible.
2007-01-29 7758 added: Conditional animation type to run an animation based on a changing conditional.
2007-01-29 7757 Changed : Unprotected PM3 skin xpr file so the skin editor can open it properly
2007-01-28 7755 changed: Textbox cannot be navigated to if a separate <pagecontrol> is specified.
2007-01-28 7754 changed: Cleaned up album info code and allowed fadelabel(s) to be normal labels.
2007-01-27 7753 fixed : XBMC_PC no longer locks up when virtual drive Q:\ is not mounted in windows filesystem
2007-01-26 7752 no need to stop client/server in before ReleaseInstance since it's doing it inside (cleaner thread)
2007-01-26 7751 updated: German language file by sCAPe (based on english strings version 7738)
2007-01-26 7750 updated: Polish langinfo by NaPeK
2007-01-26 7749 Added : QWERTY Keyboard to PM3 skin settings defaults to normal (old) keyboard
2007-01-26 7748 changed: no need to send a multicast search and use an extra socket for nothing
2007-01-26 7747 added: Q:/ to FileZilla Server.xml
2007-01-26 7746 fixed: Cleaned up some code in the movie info window, and allowed all current fadelabels to be normal label controls.
2007-01-26 7745 changed: movie table layout in the db for much faster lookups. fixed: blank genre/director/writing credits entry on import.
2007-01-25 7744 fixed: couldn't go navigate back up while browsing upnp server in File manager
2007-01-25 7743 fixed: image in set content dialog didn't reset if you set no content.
2007-01-25 7742 fixed: extra trailing slash added to upnp id fixed: Copy files from UPnP Server now works
2007-01-25 7741 changed: removed old actor string format. scrapers must use the new <actor><name>foo</name><role>bar</role></actor> format
2007-01-25 7739 changed: updated: Swedish language file by blittan (based on english 7738)
2007-01-25 7738 fixed: bad behaviour if you looked up movie information on a folder without any movie files in it.
2007-01-25 7737 added: jaded video (porn) scraper. thanks to donj!
2007-01-25 7736 added: start of chaining to the scraper parser. add <url function="nameofhandler">theurl</url> to the details xml. handy if some details isnt available from the info returned from a search.
2007-01-25 7735 changed: moved the imdb scraper to the new actor format.
2007-01-25 7734 updated: German language file (based on english strings version 7723)
2007-01-25 7733 updated: Swedish language file by blittan (based on english 7723)
2007-01-25 7732 fixed: gapless playback with paplayer.
INSTALL NOTES from T3CH readme/nfo:
* APPLICATION INSTALL
- Fresh Install: Transfer _whole_ XBMC folder to your APPS folder (or where you want it).
- Upgrade: Backup the XBMC\UserData folder. Transfer whole XBMC folder to Xbox. Overwrite UserData folder with your backed up copy.
* DASHBOARD INSTALL (SOFTMODS)
ARE NOT COVERED IN THIS README, SEE http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=406656
* DASHBOARD INSTALL
- Option 1. Team XBMC's shortcut tool.
It's included in the _tools folder as <<SHORTCUT by TEAM XBMC.xbe>> + <<SHORTCUT by TEAM XBMC.cfg>>.
Instructions here: http://www.xboxmedia...=As_a_Dashboard (Option 1).
Rename the <<SHORTCUT by TEAM XBMC.xbe>>+.cfg & also EDIT the .cfg so it matches your config.
See APPLICATION INSTALL above.
- Option 2. Thanks to an app called 'Team UIX's Xbe Shortcut Maker v1.0' by JbOnE, it's now easy...
Transfer contents of XBMC folder (this is VERY important since the tool is hardcoded) TO "E:\APPS\XBMC\". Rename <<SHORTCUT by TEAM UIX.xbe>> to something your bios can boot (see http://www.xboxmedia...=As_a_Dashboard or read your BIOS README) and transfer to location your mod solution boots. No need to fiddle with HOME tag anymore, and future upgrades you need not to worry about this file (unless you move XBMC).
* WIN32 PC ENVIRONMENT INSTRUCTIONS (WIN32 FOLDER)
Good to know, this requires DirectX9 Runtimes to be installed. Also this doesn't work with all graphics cards.
You need to:
- Copy XBMC_PC.exe & 'run_me_first.bat' from win32 to XBMC folder
- Run 'run_me_first.bat'
- Run XBMC_PC.exe
* UPGRADE TIPS
If you're updating from a VERY old/bad build you may get issues. Follow these simple rules:
- Replace (FTP OVERWRITE) all files in your XBMC folder with fresh ones from your new build
- Delete old settings (from UserData/guisettings.xml)
- In some rare cases some of the database files in UserData/Database/*.db may need manual deletion (usually if they are very old). Note: This loses all per file settings you made with the old build!
INFORMATION from T3CH readme/nfo:
XBMC's online manual can be found at http://wiki.xboxmediacenter.com/ .
Any questions or support issues, are best asked in the XBMC support forums, which are located at http://forum.xboxmediacenter.com , or in the official IRC support channel, #XBMC on Freenode IRC network (irc.freenode.net). (NOTE folks in #XBMC can't help with info where to find builds)
If you want other skins (make sure they are up-to-date and compatible before installing them), see:
- http://www.allxboxsk...h...=XBMC&cat=0 or
there's a list of 2.0 compatible skins here:
If you want other scripts (extra 3rd party components), see
- http://www.xbmcscripts.com or use the included script installer!
If you want trainers, grab them at
- http://www.google.co...q=xbox trainers
The xbe has been retail patched and was built using v5849 of the XDK.
If you want to remove the startup logo, remove splash.png from the \media folder.
If you want to remove the startup sound, remove start.wav from the \skin\Project Mayhem III\sounds\ folder.
XBMC Changelog is included, see Changelog.txt
Skin Changelog is included, see Changelog_PM.txt
Official XBMC Website: http://www.xboxmediacenter.com
Official T3CH Website: http://t3ch.xil.us