1. First i burned the game to xbox with dvd2xbox 7.7
2. Copied default.xbe to computer.
3. Opened default.xbe in notepad, and did a search for corrupt. (YOU know like when you get a corrupt game save)
4. Found Corrupt game save (well it says something about corrupt save) and deleted it from default.xbe
5.Copied it back over to SW KOTOR on xbox.
6.Then deleted it because it wouldnt load kotor after that.
7. Then I renamed default.xbe_original to just plain default.xbe
8. Loaded up kotor, then loaded the game save and there you go it was working fine.
CAUTION!!(This is how i got it to work with my xbox and havent tested it on any other xbox so pleas make sure you back up your game saves, just in case if you try this, Also havent tested on KOTOR 2 so ill be trying soon to see if it works then will post if it does or not.)
Ok well thats it Please let me know if any of you get this working on your xboxes and later on ill try and upload any screen shots that i can.
Edited by jdmays13, 03 February 2007 - 04:19 PM.