#1 dsenart

dsenart

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 05 February 2007 - 07:32 AM

Is there anyway to keep track of Sniper, Pistol, Torquebow, Hammer of Dawn kills??

I know how to check leaderboards but those arent' shown

#2 thax

thax

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 February 2007 - 05:33 PM

Good question, it is really hard to find this option.

Go to leaderboards, set the search to "Me" and select the appropriate game type.

When you come up in the score list there should be an option at the bottom which says "A - Details", so press A on your name and it should show you what your current stats are.

I think that you have to manually add all of the stats from the different game types, but I am unsure as I don't have any of the achievements yet to verify this.

#3 dsenart

dsenart

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 06 February 2007 - 02:22 AM

actually i had found that, but on that page boomshot, longshot, pistol, torquebow, hammer of dawn kills are not listed. I am trying to get all of the achievements (i know the seriously one will take a long long time) and i like to know what is where, I try to focus on the one at a time if possible.

#4 Vfreitas

Vfreitas

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 06 February 2007 - 03:45 AM

No, there is no real way to track them. Although, you can look at your total kills now, write it down, only use one gun for awhile, then check your total kills again. It'll give you a somewhat accurate number.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users