#1 peppelepugh

peppelepugh

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:56 PM

ok so prolem is that on most games my xbox 360 works and on some it dosent

need for speed carbon plays for 2 min and then quits and reads - disk read error, disk may be dirty or damaged

Gears of war - plays perfectly and lags up like every 3 hours on a cutscene so in a nutshell NO PROBLEMS

Call of duty 2 - NO PROBLEMS

Dead rising - first i put in the disk and it says reading.......... then after that it says open tray....... then i close the tray and then it says unreadable disk

should i replace the whole drive? should i just replace the laser? i have a hitachi drive and i have found the laser 2 replace it with im just worried what i need

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 mygameswirelesscom

mygameswirelesscom

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:Repair PSP PS2 XBOX
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 February 2007 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE(peppelepugh @ Feb 6 2007, 12:03 AM) View Post

ok so prolem is that on most games my xbox 360 works and on some it dosent

need for speed carbon plays for 2 min and then quits and reads - disk read error, disk may be dirty or damaged

Gears of war - plays perfectly and lags up like every 3 hours on a cutscene so in a nutshell NO PROBLEMS

Call of duty 2 - NO PROBLEMS

Dead rising - first i put in the disk and it says reading.......... then after that it says open tray....... then i close the tray and then it says unreadable disk

should i replace the whole drive? should i just replace the laser? i have a hitachi drive and i have found the laser 2 replace it with im just worried what i need

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey try this

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=569523

hop this help

let us know !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users