• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 briguymaine

briguymaine

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 08:41 PM

I'm trying to get all of the cog tags (on hardcore, my second time through) and I'm closing in on the end of the game and I'm still missing three tags. Is there any way to see which ones I missed? I know it's a longshot but I thought I'd ask!

#2 Vfreitas

Vfreitas

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 07 February 2007 - 01:01 AM

No sir, that would make it way too easy. You'll have to old school it and go through each location.

#3 dsenart

dsenart

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 07 February 2007 - 07:21 AM

hit me up sometime and we can go through the game on easy and pick them all up. i can beat the game start to finish in under 3.5 hours with a decent player.

#4 briguymaine

briguymaine

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 05:49 PM

@ Vfreitas - I know, I know, I'm just crippled with ADD and don't have the patience sometimes! Go Pats! (f'ing Colts)

@ dsenart - I will do that, Dom is completely useless sometimes... I'm pretty sure I left one behind in the courtyard of the first Berserker. I'm hoping their are still two on the train but I think I got all of those the first time through.

#5 dsenart

dsenart

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 06:33 AM

UVA Wahoowa is my gamertag as my picture below shows. Add me I am on most everynight.

#6 briguymaine

briguymaine

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 06:05 PM

Got all of the Cog tags and finished Hardcore. At the end of the game I was only missing one tag, the one in the courtyard of the first Berserker, and I knew I was missing that one. Nice.

Now to get a little Insane.

#7 PhillyFanRS

PhillyFanRS

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 February 2007 - 03:27 PM

I only have 11 and beat the game on Casual and Hardcore lol. I have had alot of trouble finding them.

#8 briguymaine

briguymaine

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE(PhillyFanRS @ Feb 14 2007, 03:34 PM) View Post

I only have 11 and beat the game on Casual and Hardcore lol. I have had alot of trouble finding them.

I found that after you hear the sound that means all foes are dead, you generally have plenty of time to hunt around and find them. They actually give you a good shot at finding them all. Two exceptions are after the firefight leaving the prison at the beginning (before getting on the copter) and after you kill the first Berserker (***spoiler*** come out the door and it's along the wall on the left, I missed it the first two times). Those two times it goes to cut scenes right after the final kills so be quick.

#9 greenday54261

greenday54261

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 February 2007 - 01:01 AM

Finished the game on Insane with 26, so I went back through Casual with a strategy guide and found the last four.

It's really f*cking annoying when you know there's ONE TAG LEFT, but you don't know which one it is.

#10 R155

R155

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 April 2007 - 04:58 AM

try playing it for over a month on and off and not actually collected more than 5

wasnt looking unless they popped up by accident now thats stupid

one day i'll read the instructions before i start playing !!! well maybe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users