#1 tizer

tizer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 February 2007 - 08:51 PM

Im having problems with my 360 I thing itís the video connecter on the xbox mobo as I loose the picture and have to wiggle the video cable behind the xbox to get it back has any one had this problem.

Im not sure what to do as I have opened my 360 and modded it.
The warranty sticker slid off and stuck back on so can pass as unopened I think.
Is it a known problem should I take it back as its only 2 month old and this could just get worse and become unplayable?

#2 Trune

Trune

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 10:55 PM

are you sure its not the cable? or a pin?

If its not the cable, then yes it could get worse. But it may be as simple as a dry solder joint.

If you can send it back, you probably should. But who knows what you will get back. lol.

#3 RDC

RDC

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,791 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 February 2007 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE(tizer @ Feb 6 2007, 02:58 PM) View Post

Im not sure what to do as I have opened my 360 and modded it.
The warranty sticker slid off and stuck back on so can pass as unopened I think.
Is it a known problem should I take it back as its only 2 month old and this could just get worse and become unplayable?

Whatever the problem is it's yours now, you opened it, you get to keep it. XS isn't here for talking about commiting fraud or ways to go about it. If you want to discuss the actual problem and any possible solutions at hand after your 3 days off, then that's fine, but NO talk of returning something you voided the warranty on to get a new one, read the RULES.

Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users