#1 ledzcolder

ledzcolder

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 February 2007 - 12:50 AM

OK, so here's my story... I'm running out of ideas so hopefully someone out there can help me.

I received a modded Xbox with an 80gig hard drive and a Xenium Gold 24k flashed with an x2_5035_old on a 1.4 mobo.

I decided to take my 120 out of my modded Xbox and put it in this new Xbox. So I unlocked both hard drives through a Slayers disc. Then I put the 120gig in and did a clean format through the same Slayers disc, locked the hard drive, and installed Slayers evox on it. When I booted it, slayers booted right up. I FTP'd to my computer and put a new version of XBMC and some videos, and watched them last night. Everything was working great. This morning, I watched an episode of the Office through XBMC, and before I left I dumped a few of my games on the HD using DVD2Xbox. I also FTP'd a game over from my computer that I backed up before I formatted the drive. Now, I came back home to discover that none of the games are booting, and neither does XBMC. However, all the default apps that came with the Slayers disc works fine. All that happens is I select the item through Evox and it either sticks on the loading screen or it goes back to the main screen. Many of you will say to delete the cache. Well, I would, execpt that there is nothing in any of the cache folders or drives. Also, I disabled IGR, and still nothing has happened. Please, does ANYONE have any idea what's happening? I'm tearing all my hair out trying to figure it out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users