As it seems that no one can get ahold of unleashx (the man) any longer, and there hasn't been a public nor a WIP update in some time, i was wondering what the testers thought of the last couple of builds, and if any of them were more stable than the 572 the rest of use have to use.
I run into issues when selecting skins (and sometimes while editing soundtracks) where the unleashx (the dashboard) will occasionally crash/reboot.
I can't get UX to see my music folders and name the soundtracks properly based on those music folders.
I still have issues with the size of G showing up properly when using the G_FreeMB tag in certain skins (i believe it is partially font related, but it is across several skins, and so it is also, at least in part, due to a bug somewhere)
so, testers, my questions to you all are as follows:
1. Are any of these issues "fixed" in any of the WIPs?
2. Were any bugs significantly worse than those mentioned introduced to any of the WIPs?
3. Does anyone feel that UnleashX would be willing to allow the WIP builds to be released?
i figure the answer to 3 is no anyway, being a minor dev myself....however i'm entirely frustrated at the fact that UX, which is SO DAMNED GOOD, seems to have died.
Lastly, a question directly to Jezz-X:
I took Project Mayhem III (True) and did some editing to it for a custom project "Star Wars" themed box for a friend of mine. i liked the edited skin so much that i planned on using it myself. The skin has a star wars themed video playing in the background, with text colors changed to lightsaber colors. I also added some things that i felt were missing - C, E, F, and G space free, IP addy, and DVDTitle/Tray Status. I'm still debating if i want to have the cpu/sys temps on there as well.
My questions are:
1. Do you plan on/have considered updating the PMIII skin to include any of these missing elements?
2. if so, where would you choose to place them?
3. if you'd consider allowing me to upload this to one of the skin sites, assuming the skin meets with your standards in any way.
Star Wars Project Mayhem - Episode III:
Based on the Amazing Original Project Mayhem III skin by Jezz-X
Skin Concieved by Team Puma
Skin edited by Team Puma and A Murder of Crows
Background Video originally by (??? i forgot, will check the source later)
Questions About Last Wips
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users