X-S Freak

• Admin
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 01:15 AM

Dragon Electronics: Controller Battery Pack and Dust Prevent Silicon Cover
Posted by XanTium | 8-2-2007 19:15 EST

Dragon Electronics released 2 new products for the PlayStation3:

* Rechargeable Battery Pack for PS3 Controller
A replacement rechargeable battery pack for Playstation 3 controller, ideal when your battery pack is not lasting long enough anymore!
Specifications:
- Quick charge function
- Long life Li-Ion Material
- Double capacity of 1200mAh power
- Compatible with any PS3 wireless controller
- Supply power to PS3 wireless controller for over 45 hours
- Built-in function to prevent electrical circuit burn out'.

PS3Scene.com PS3Scene.com
* Dust Prevent Silicon Cover Pack for PS3
Protect your beloved Playstation 3 from dust with this complete set of dust preventer available in 8 colors. No dust, longer life time!
Specifications:
- Easy to install
- Prevent against all dust
- Increase your console life-span
- Compatible with all Playstation 3
- Available in 8 colors

Buy Now: Controller Battery Pack ($7.95) | Dust Prevent Silicon Cover ($6.45)
Official Website: www.dragon-electronics.com

#2 dvsone

dvsone

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 February 2007 - 12:35 AM

It was only a matter to time before dust preventing products would hit the PS3 market.

"Protect your console from dust while you wait for that AAA title."

#3 Hellfromabove

Hellfromabove

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 04:34 AM

Both items are EXTEMELY pointless. The battery for the PS3 controller is already top tier in play time, why would I need another battery? I have only needed to charge my PS3 controller once since the first charge which was in like December. Only reason I think it lasts so long is because it doesn't have to give those jolts of power to any rumble magnets. Also, silicon covers? What will they think of next, a vertical stand for it (actually it is in the works by another company). They should make a silicon case like they do for the controllers for the PS3. This thing gets scratched so easily. Thanx.

-See Ya!!!

#4 nic8612

nic8612

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE(Hellfromabove @ Feb 9 2007, 04:41 AM) View Post

Both items are EXTEMELY pointless. The battery for the PS3 controller is already top tier in play time, why would I need another battery? I have only needed to charge my PS3 controller once since the first charge which was in like December. Only reason I think it lasts so long is because it doesn't have to give those jolts of power to any rumble magnets. Also, silicon covers? What will they think of next, a vertical stand for it (actually it is in the works by another company). They should make a silicon case like they do for the controllers for the PS3. This thing gets scratched so easily. Thanx.

-See Ya!!!

Yes, the dust cover things are pointless, but you are wrong about the battery. I would gladly pay $7.95 for a new battery than $50 for a new controller once the battery dies. You can't just go out and buy a new battery pack like with the 360, so this is the next best thing.

#5 Martinchris23

Martinchris23

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,900 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 11 February 2007 - 09:49 AM

I didn't think dust was a problem for the PS3 while it was still boxed and on a shelf...

Hellfromabove - if you've not charged your controller in two months, maybe it's lasted that long because you've hardly used it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users