#1 jopo

jopo

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 25 May 2003 - 04:18 PM

ok you all may have remembered me from doing the crackel control with the blue X in the middle. Ive just finished my other control with a fan in it. I put a 12v fan on the back of the control with a switch installed then cut out holes in the side. I saw some other guy do this and i thought that it would be a good idea. im glad i put a switch on it so i could turn it off, because when iver your sweating a lot then you turn the fan on after a while your hands will get water loged, lol well tell me what you think.

here is a picture of my old control and my new one.
http://www2.freepich...ges/42900/3.jpg

and here are some pics of the control i just finished.
http://www2.freepich...ges/42900/2.jpg

http://www2.freepich...ges/42900/1.jpg

http://www2.freepich...ges/42900/0.jpg

tell me if you like it or if it sucks. lol biggrin.gif

#2 ASheva10

ASheva10

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 04:24 PM

Good idea, bad presentation, sorry

#3 w m z

w m z

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 04:25 PM

ohmy.gif

Looks sticky laugh.gif

#4 obliviator

obliviator

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 04:27 PM

Why would u need a fan on the controller? It does not look good try to fix it up if u really want a fan on ur controller.

#5 Shoue

Shoue

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 04:28 PM

That looks like a bunch of cum on a freaking ugly controller..... kind of good idea though sad.gif sorry it didn't work...hahahahha

#6 dataprep

dataprep

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 04:34 PM

thats taking modding to the extreme man, I've seen some crazy mods in this forum.

Keep on modding jopo!!! beerchug.gif

#7 Shoue

Shoue

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 04:40 PM

iv kind of changed my idea about ur controller dude.... um maybe if the glue was just for insulation then it might be good... but maybe u cud paint the glue black or something... cuz that loos pretty crappy.. UR OTHER ONE WAS AWSOME... what happened did u fall on ur head or something

#8 jopo

jopo

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 04:41 PM

no abliviator i believe that you dont understand. i did do a crapy job with putting it in but the air that goes into the control from the fan comes out of the holes that i cut in the side to cool off your hands. I originally had a bigger fan with screws to hold it in place. But it broke and i had a big hole that couldent be filled with the smoller fan, so i had to improvise and fill in the spaces between the plastic and the fan. I think it would be worth the work if i dident have to use hot glue. biggrin.gif

#9 Shoue

Shoue

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 04:44 PM

oui oui oui its a very good idea obliviater he just did a REALLY REALLY crappy job on it hahahahah a

#10 iamstuipidanddumb

iamstuipidanddumb

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 04:48 PM

hey u

#11 iamstuipidanddumb

iamstuipidanddumb

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 04:51 PM

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif ohmy.gif that is the freaking GREATEST IDEA I HAVE EVER SEEN

ur god of xbox modding i salute u ,

ps. Its my birthday!!! yah yippie horry, shis boom bah its my birthday and we are goig to party like its my birthday. go showty its my birthday, we gonna sip bacardi like its my birthday. Find me in the club, boddy full of bud, my mind got watch ya need. its my birthday. YYYYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH jester.gif jester.gif jester.gif jester.gif pop.gif pop.gif love.gif love.gif sleeping.gif

#12 RSX_Integra

RSX_Integra

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (iamstuipidanddumb @ May 25 2003, 06:51 PM)
biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  ohmy.gif that is the freaking GREATEST IDEA I HAVE EVER SEEN

ur god of xbox modding i salute u ,

ps.  Its my birthday!!! yah yippie horry, shis boom bah its my birthday and we are goig to party like its my birthday.  go showty its my birthday, we gonna sip bacardi like its my birthday.  Find me in the club, boddy full of bud, my mind got watch ya need. its my birthday.  YYYYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH jester.gif  jester.gif  jester.gif  jester.gif  pop.gif  pop.gif  love.gif  love.gif  sleeping.gif

before u make a fucking statue out of him...

He's the second guy to do it..

i believe the first person to do it RIGHT and CLEAN was alkilaz *sorry if spelled wrong*

and jopo... it was a good attempt....

but damn! =]

lol

RSX

[Edit] Spelling

Edited by RSX_Integra, 25 May 2003 - 05:33 PM.

#13 iamstuipidanddumb

iamstuipidanddumb

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 05:15 PM

o good point I HATE U JOPO

#14 maxgeek

maxgeek

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 25 May 2003 - 05:15 PM

I don't see how that weak 40mm fan could cool yours hands after all its flow is stopped when it hits the PCB. Or if its a strong 40mm it would be loud and annoying. I would have just bought the airflow controller cuz hot glue doesn't look that cool. wink.gif But atleast you tried to do something on your own. Happy modding.

Edited by maxgeek, 25 May 2003 - 05:17 PM.

#15 iamstuipidanddumb

iamstuipidanddumb

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 05:16 PM

bla bla blak lb aljkbansgklhaKGHAKHJNAKJHGANZ IM STUIPID and gay and u r to

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users