• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dahuztla

dahuztla

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 08:20 PM

Hi all! I got my Hitachi-ROM into Modeb by using slax 2.1 with an SATA cable. I`m positive its in mode b, due to green blinking, have to push eject button twice, and that slax finds the dvd-rom, and puts it in modeb.

I restart pc after slax is finished, dont turn of anything, xbox still connected and when I get to windows I just cant find the drive anywhere. Tried to scan for hardware changes, but still no luck. Anyone that have any idea how to get the hitachi drive detected by Windows? I cant stress enough that my drive ARE in Modeb!

This is my firs flashing, I tried to read alot of posts but I havent found anything that could get it to work... yet

Cheers

Edited by dahuztla, 11 February 2007 - 08:21 PM.

#2 Methadon

Methadon

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 February 2007 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE(dahuztla @ Feb 11 2007, 08:27 PM) View Post

Hi all! I got my Hitachi-ROM into Modeb by using slax 2.1 with an SATA cable. I`m positive its in mode b, due to green blinking, have to push eject button twice, and that slax finds the dvd-rom, and puts it in modeb.

I restart pc after slax is finished, dont turn of anything, xbox still connected and when I get to windows I just cant find the drive anywhere. Tried to scan for hardware changes, but still no luck. Anyone that have any idea how to get the hitachi drive detected by Windows? I cant stress enough that my drive ARE in Modeb!

This is my firs flashing, I tried to read alot of posts but I havent found anything that could get it to work... yet

Cheers

Did you reset, or reboot? The correct way is to reset.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users