XNASharpNES is a NES Emulator for Xbox 360 using XNA. But it dident support some games had no menu and was a "beginners" or "Proof Of Concept" type emulator. So since I program for the psp and had access to C based emulators i was able to pick up more than a C++ win32 based emulator.
This is a Pre-Release because I need to finish a newer version that may support Sound and Even more Games.
Done So Far:
* Basic Emulation (thanks XNAsharpNES)
* More roms Supported(thanks psp's nesterj)
* Main Menu Sound
* Runs At 100%
* Option To Play with Keyboard Or X360 Gamepad
* Better Sounding Sound
* Port To Xbox 360 Using 2 Cpu's Instead of 1
* Custimizeable Xbox360 Gamepad Controlls
There is much to expect from me in the future.
Place the .nes roms in the same folder as XNES.exe and run XNES.exe
* When you switch roms without stoping they get mixed up in the memory and may cause the rom to crash or halt.
* When you enable Sound it gurgles and grunts
Youtube Video Link.
Download XNES .92
Xnes .92 Beta
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users