#1 dsenart

dsenart

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 14 February 2007 - 02:15 PM

First the instructions say A to tag in tag team, i am right next to my partner ive held a, tapped a, pressed a and up etc.. cant get him to tag.

Also if I play through the game with a Superstar wrestler and get experience, can I apply that exp to my created character because I cant do crap with him @ 38 total overall. He gets hit once and he's yellow, twice and he is pinned.

#2 TomiTom

TomiTom

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 11:11 PM

The exact question I was going to ask.

But I knew how to tap, it is little buggy IMO, yes with A button, but you have to move the LS and hit A button till your player tap your partner.

And I am asking the second question too, I started a new Mode with a super star wrestler, owned alot of money and experience ... But when after I created a chracter, I can't give him the experience that I earned earlier, do I have to play a new Mode using my created character to get experience and grow ? If yes, then what can I do with the experiences that I earned by playing with a super star wrestler ?

PLEASE HELP. I loose everytime when I go online and play against somebody, they beat me just in minutes.

Edited by TomiTom, 15 February 2007 - 11:11 PM.

#3 luther349

luther349

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 February 2007 - 09:59 AM

eatch char needs there own exp. you can however unlock unlimited exp for all chars that works for offline by compleating genrel manager mode. you need to go threw story for it to work online thow. as for getting exp for superstars you can make them stronger just like a custom char.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users