• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Famfrit

Famfrit

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 07:40 PM

Okay, so I've tried out one of Vox Angel's mods for use on the Xbox. I am very pleased with it, But the problem is, it has too many modifications to it for my taste. Here's the thing, all I want is a modded gamesave that gives me the Darth Revan robes right off the bat of the game. I'm NOT talking about the whole shebang here (like the mask, cape, and hood), I just want the robes that you normally acquire on the Star Forge, only instead to have em in the beginning of the game. That's it. That is ALL I'm asking for.

I would make a game save of my own, but the thing is, I am borderline retarded when it comes to this computer stuff. I managed to soft-mod my Xbox but that's as far I can go. Seriously. So, in summary, I doubt someone wants to go into great detail explaining to me how to get this game save creating program working for the Xbox, so I guess I decided to come on here and give a request a shot.

Again, I'm just looking a game save for KOTOR 1, with a male PC (the one with the mullet) who gets the Darth Revan robes right at the beginning. I don't know if it's possible to do, but seeing as I am extremely desperate, this is the only shot I got.

#2 Famfrit

Famfrit

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 11:58 PM

Oh, I forgot that you gotta be dark side to wear em. I guess there must be a way to just name em something else but give it the exact same look like what Vox Angel did. Oh please let someone do this one favor for me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users