• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 thirdI

thirdI

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 12:14 PM

i'm trying to use splinter cell and ndure. there's 2 game save files, and it claims i need both of them. i drag the first one into action replay okay. but when i try to drag the second one in, action replay claims it already exists. i also tried doing it one at a time - copied the first to the mem card then to the xbox. then copied the second to the mem card, and it wouldn't let me copy to the xbox because, again, it claims the file already exists. any suggestions?

thanks

#2 thirdI

thirdI

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 02:05 PM

i found some old link that claims that what i should do is make sure i that i rename one of the udata.zip files. does that sound right? i'm not in front of my box at the moment, but i plan to try this when i get home.

#3 [Tezza]

[Tezza]

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 04:37 PM

If you got the package from the "usual Place" There is 2 saves, The Linux Profile (The game Save) and the Linux Installer.

Erm, try clicking on my Sig for more help lol.

#4 thirdI

thirdI

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 07:05 PM

thanks tezza - this is perfect. i didn't realize that the linux game save would show up under it's own entry, as you have in the picture on your tutorial. that likely is my problem (though i did get an error 21, so i might need an official memory card). in any case, thanks for the info - the tutorial looks great. quick question, tho - if i don't want to use the card that came with the AR, am i reading your tutorial correctly in assuming that i can just use a branded xbox card without having to do any of the usb hacking stuff? i'd rather go that route than use a usb key...

Edited by thirdI, 16 February 2007 - 07:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users