X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 February 2007 - 04:50 PM

Here's the video link http://video.google....918711943453918

To give you a little background, when I first moved to Hollywood way back in 1994 Carlos and I were actually friends.
We hung out together a bunch of times. Played pool together, went to the gym, hung out at the store, all kinds of shit. That's also how I know that he's really half German and Half Honduran and not Mexican. I know it, because he told me himself.
I thought that it was weird to use a fake name, but who gives a shit really. No big deal.
Other than that he seemed to be a cool guy.
Then I started to see it. Over and over again, I would see him do jokes that I knew I had heard before. Then I saw some real obvious shit. Some jokes that I knew were Paul Mooney's, some that were right off a Richard Pryor album. I brought it up to him, and he gave me this half assed denial that I knew was a lie. That was the end of our friendship.

http://joerogan.net/main.php

Here's Joe's Web Page where he describes the events and where the above quote was taken from.

#2 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 23 February 2007 - 01:17 AM

Calrlos Mentira sucked even before it came out that he wasn't one of "us", LOL.

Rogan should have choked his ass out.

He's one of the shittiest comedians to get his own show (a complete chappelle rip-off btw)

Edited by chorizo1, 23 February 2007 - 01:17 AM.

#3 BCfosheezy

BCfosheezy

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE(chorizo1 @ Feb 22 2007, 06:24 PM) View Post
Calrlos Mentira sucked even before it came out that he wasn't one of "us", LOL.

Rogan should have choked his ass out.

He's one of the shittiest comedians to get his own show (a complete chappelle rip-off btw)

Yeah it was a typo. I didn't mean "our". I meant "OUT". I agree completely with you on the guy. I hope they take his show off the air and give a different comic a chance.

#4 94TC

94TC

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:34 AM

Carlos Mencia, or Ned, got owned by Joe.

#5 twistedsymphony

twistedsymphony

arrogant beyond belief

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,466 posts
  • Interests:Consoles, Computers, Cars, Arcades, Home Theater, and the modding of anything that moves.
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 03 May 2007 - 01:41 PM

I heard a radio interview with C.M. and Ari Shaffir called in. Carlos lost it saying that Ari was just jealous of his success with little to nothing to provoke him. He went off a complete tie raid about conspiracy theories and how everyone is jealous of him. Eventually his "people" called the radio station and demanded they cut Carlos off before he completely ruined his own career laugh.gif

They finished the interview with Ari who basically noted that he didn't even know Carlos had stolen his stuff until someone else had pointed it out to him. He also noted that before it was famous he was know by other comedians as "Carlos Men-steal-a" laugh.gif

I really wish Dave Chappelle would come back... he had more more original stuff.

#6 sicknasty413

sicknasty413

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,590 posts
  • Interests:Modding... video games... eating... sleeping... computers... and those things we call women.

Posted 04 May 2007 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ May 3 2007, 09:17 AM) View Post

I really wish Dave Chappelle would come back... he had more more original stuff.

Dave Chappelle is friggin' hilarious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users