3 replies to this topic

#1 Eagle5469

Eagle5469

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 May 2003 - 03:33 AM

How would I go about removing saved games from the hard drive....I'm sure if for example someone where to have 20-30 games over time that all those saved games on the hard drive would ammount to some serious space. How would you know which one to remove for which game....when you look at the harddrive partitions it doesn't give you any clue of which file folder for save games goes to what game.

I currently have an upgraded xbox with a 120 GB HD and a matrix chip and the latest xecuter bios

Thank you for your time
Nate

Edited by Eagle5469, 26 May 2003 - 03:36 AM.

#2 Xeero

Xeero

Welcome Back!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,413 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 26 May 2003 - 05:00 AM

It's up to you to maintain your games library. XBcopy will use a folder XB001 or something...just rename it after each transfer. In your case, you'll have to FTP to the Xbox, open the default.xbe in each folder, and check the game title.

#3 ghostdogg36

ghostdogg36

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 26 May 2003 - 07:39 PM

Try using somethig like PX harddrive loader ( I think thats what it is called) or something like it. its great at backing up games to harddrive you can add, delete, and play them from this utility. Just pop in a game you own, start the util., and copy. It great at telling you how much room you have left.

#4 roar

roar

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 26 May 2003 - 09:27 PM

If I read the question closer I think Eagle5469 is actually asking how to remove "Saved Games" from the hd, simply boot to the M$ dash, you can access all your saved games from there and delete the ones you don't want, not sure if the xbox-saves.com save manager allows you to delete from the xbox or not, but that may be another option.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users