Cyprien

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Anime , Video Games , Music , Zelda , Sonic
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 17 February 2007 - 05:31 AM

Edit: Another Topic About Extracting is here http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=586698

Hello.

I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong spot.
If so please remove or move it.

I didn't know if I should posted this in the xbmc forums or the mc360.
I'm having a problem with extracting while, I can extract .zip & .rar file from file manager.
It wont when I downloaded script or ect from mc360 live.

I've been able to get the new concept.xpr file from it.

PS. I waited atlest 5mins before giving up.

I'm wondering if any .xpr will be added to the download's or are they no longer going to get supported because there a new gfx look to the new ones & will other people's be supported?

Also will updating on xbox will happen so people wont have to use there computers.

Edited by Cyprien, 17 February 2007 - 05:41 AM.

#2 timdog82001

timdog82001

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 February 2007 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE(Cyprien @ Feb 16 2007, 08:38 PM) View Post

Also will updating on xbox will happen so people wont have to use there computers.

I'm pretty sure they decided a while ago it wasn't possible to update from with the skin? Not sure, seems like it should be possible, though maybe you'd have to do it from python script while in a different skin to make it work, which does kind of make it...well, thats not the smoothest solution one could hope for anyway.

About the scripts downloading and extracting though, its a problem with the website, according to the people running it. They've been trying to fix whatever the problem is there.

#3 Cyprien

Cyprien

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Anime , Video Games , Music , Zelda , Sonic
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 18 February 2007 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE(timdog82001 @ Feb 17 2007, 11:21 PM) View Post

I'm pretty sure they decided a while ago it wasn't possible to update from with the skin? Not sure, seems like it should be possible, though maybe you'd have to do it from python script while in a different skin to make it work, which does kind of make it...well, thats not the smoothest solution one could hope for anyway.

While I understand that it couldn't update it because you would be using the files for mc360 at the time, but couldn't it place the files somewhere else E:/live downloads or another folder and let the user do the rest by moving mc360 folder into the media of xbmc. So the you will be able to update it without the need of a pc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users