2 replies to this topic

#1 aquadeluxe

aquadeluxe

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 05:54 PM

I have an Xbox v1.1. I read that i have to solder 2 points together, R7D3 on the top of the motherboard, and something close to R7R4. I already have my box softmodded with SID 4.5. Is there any other method other than soldering the points? I read some tuts that say you can use aluminum foil, or a small little wire. Can I just download raincoat and ftp it to my xbox HDD and put the BIOS I want in it?

Which BIOS file should i use to flash my TSOP with?

Also, I read that 1.0 and 1.1 have a 1mb BIOS chip on it and that I have to fill it up to 1mb. They said that i should have 256kb for each 4 banks, where it would be Orig+Orig+Mod+Mod. How do i make such a BIOS with the Originals and Modded?

Also, I would possibly like to get back on Live. On many Tuts, they said to install a switch. Do I have to install it before I flash the TSOP? Could I first flash the TSOP and then later install a switch?

sorry if that is too many questions... I just dont want to mess up my flash.

Edited by aquadeluxe, 17 February 2007 - 05:59 PM.

#2 aquadeluxe

aquadeluxe

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 08:17 PM

Ok, I got a Splinter Cell gamesave exploit with raincoat 0.7 and it has X2.4981.06. I believe I soldered all of the points correctly. Is that a good X2 BIOS? I also decided i don't want to go on Live... So could I just use raincoat to put all of that X2 BIOS into all 4 banks?

Edited by aquadeluxe, 17 February 2007 - 08:19 PM.

#3 aquadeluxe

aquadeluxe

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 11:28 PM

nevermind....
I flashed it sucessfully with X2_5035 BIOS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users