4 replies to this topic

#1 scoot-magee

scoot-magee

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:03 AM

I just downloaded this version and hooked up my xbox to my HDTV. Anyway I went to my ms dash and set it to support widescreen, 480p and 1080i. Those are the only resolutions my tv supports besides standard 480i.

Anyway when I go to final burn and load up the video options I run into a problem. I try to select either 480p or 1080i and when I do it just locks up. No black screen or anything, it just makes it so i can't do anything but restart the xbox.

I rember having another prob with high def in final burn a while ago, which is why I stopped trying high def. It would let me choose it in options and the res would go up in the menu's with no probs. The only thing was it wouldn't load roms anymore. Every time i tried to load a rom it would just hang in the loading screen forever. That's a totally different prob all together though.

#2 Thraxen

Thraxen

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:43 AM

Your XBox has to be set to widescreen also.

#3 scoot-magee

scoot-magee

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE(Thraxen @ Feb 20 2007, 12:50 AM) View Post

Your XBox has to be set to widescreen also.

Yeah I know. I said in my post that I went to the ms dash and set my xbox to widescreen. Is there another widescreen setting I need to look for?

#4 Thraxen

Thraxen

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:54 AM

Oops, I missed the widescreen part. Was it set to those options before you started the emulator the first time? Anyway, try deleting the save for FBAXXX and then start it again. Maybe try starting a game and then changing the video mode while in the game.

#5 GLiTcH

GLiTcH

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 February 2007 - 07:43 PM

i only get crashes on Others .. some dont run at 720 p or 1080i .. work fine under 480i/p grr.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users