monkeyflungpoo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 February 2007 - 03:10 AM

I got 490. I get excited when I find one.

#32 cerealkillajme

cerealkillajme

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,241 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 27 February 2007 - 02:56 PM

I'm only about 360/500 and 70/300 so far.

Few tips to help you find them.

Listen for the orbs!!! When your within about 5-10 feet of an orb you can hear an odd humming like sound. I found a few of these strictly by doing this.

Try to look around when you jump, especially what your jumping over. In the mountains there were a few hidden orbs I hadn't seen the first time and had just jumped right over them.

Think of where you would hide them. Last night I saw a smoke stack in the factory area I was in. I figured there probably wouldn't be one in the smoke stack, but figured I'd put one there if I was a dev, so I checked it and there was one there. They were also in another 2 stacks I found too.

laugh.gif I've still got plenty left to get and they already seem like they are getting hard to find.

#33 jabroniekilla

jabroniekilla

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,008 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 28 February 2007 - 04:27 PM

I got 388 right after I finished the single player mode. The only way to look is at night. It just makes it sooo much easier. Usually when you do the rooftop races, there are a few. Damn this game gets more fun as you play.

#34 Knasen

Knasen

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 28 February 2007 - 05:11 PM

Spend another ~5 hours yesturday looking for the last agiliy orb... do I have to add that I still didn't found it ? Crap, I'm getting tired of searching for this last one sad.gif

#35 Knasen

Knasen

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 06:12 PM

Wohoooo , finally found the last agility orb!! I am so happy biggrin.gif

It's kind of funny, I was beginning to think about stop searching but gave it a shot today again and after ~15 minutes of searching through the same area that I know I have been into alot before I suddenly saw the last orb up in an antenna on a roof. It's weird because im pretty sure I have checked that roof like 342342 times before but not seen it then. Anyway, I'm really glad now.

#36 KaRiL

KaRiL

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 06 March 2007 - 10:01 PM

finally, 500 last night biggrin.gif

#37 Black Diamond

Black Diamond

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 08 March 2007 - 05:53 AM

Hey,

How do I get the one on the top of the giant glass globe in the Shai-Gen District? Tried climbing the outside but no luck yet. If I get that one, I only need 2 more.

#38 KaRiL

KaRiL

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 09 March 2007 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE(Black Diamond @ Mar 7 2007, 09:00 PM) View Post

Hey,

How do I get the one on the top of the giant glass globe in the Shai-Gen District? Tried climbing the outside but no luck yet. If I get that one, I only need 2 more.

that was the last one I got
I think you kind of have to start from the bottom and jump away from the bottom of the sphere then angle back towards the side to catch on to one of the ledges towards the "equator" of the sphere. You might need a 4 star agility just keep trying different angles.

#39 PENiX

PENiX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 07:48 PM

C3R3ALKILLA you're logic is right on.

I'm in the 460's- but not positive.

I dunno if i want to strain my eyes looking at the guide, but i already played it for like 20 hours or something rediculous... So might wanna just get the microscope out.

#40 Tripme

Tripme

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 03 April 2007 - 02:58 AM

491...I too get excited when I see some

I usually find them in groups in places that I hardly ever go. Almost there though!

#41 47_M450N_47

47_M450N_47

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts
  • Interests:Xbox modding, anything with computers and networking. Gaming. Shooting stuff, blowing up stuff.

Posted 09 April 2007 - 04:55 PM

I think I'm at about 492 or 493, I'm pretty sure the only ones I have left are somewhere in the Shai Gen area. There are a few amazingly high buildings I haven't been on top of yet.

#42 Tripme

Tripme

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 15 April 2007 - 01:31 AM

Finally got it just a few minutes ago...it took a while to find the last one. It was a damn obvious one to, I had just run past in like 6 times trying to max out my stats (which I just did too smile.gif ).

pop.gif

#43 raydn

raydn

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:21 PM

got the full 800 was stuck on 499 for a while with the agility orbs

#44 Knasen

Knasen

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 10:41 AM

I got 500 agility long ago, but I'm still on 299 hidden mad.gif

Then I read this today and got happy again:
"Easier Orb Hunting: Imagine how great it would be if when searching for the last remaining hidden agility orbs the audio range on each of them got wider as fewer remained; well imagine no longer. Audio ”ping” range is now gradually increased when searching for the last 50 percent of hidden orbs, and 20 percent of agility orbs." Taken from Major Nelsons blog btw.

Now I should be able to just run around in each are and hopefully I will hear the last hidden orb from miles away biggrin.gif

Anyone already updated the game and have experienced how much the audio range increase ? I mean do I still need to be really near, or how far can I be to hear it ? Anyone got experience on this ?

Edited by Knasen, 12 May 2007 - 10:42 AM.

#45 Deltagunner

Deltagunner

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE(Knasen @ May 12 2007, 11:17 AM) View Post

Anyone already updated the game and have experienced how much the audio range increase ? I mean do I still need to be really near, or how far can I be to hear it ? Anyone got experience on this ?

I just got 500 and 300 today. And the range is really increased. I know with my last hidden orb I was like half a block away. Took me forever to narrow it down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users