• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 psychochronic

psychochronic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 01:18 PM

Hi, I'd like some help here and I didn't know which part of the sub-forum to post my thread in.

Alright, I have an Apple-X3 chip which has a built-in switch and red LED lights glowing from the left side. Eject is chip on and Power is chip off. I don't know but long ago, my brother (who doesn't know of this knowledge anymore) flashed the chip so that eject can go straight to Evolution-X instead of the MS dashboard.

This is where it started. Everything started to work fine with the options in Evolution-X:
-Play Game from Drive
-Play Game from HD
-DVD Region X
-XBOX Media Player 2.4
-System Settings (contains System Settings, Emulators, etc...)
-Reboot
-Power Off

Okay, I leave up to have a smoke and when I "eject" my XBOX to go to Evolution-X, this is where it started:
-MS Dashboard
-Reboot
-Settings
-Flash BIOS

After over 2-3+ years of the last BIOS being flashed, I decided to give it a try. I chose from the Xbins FTP the latest folder that they had which has Frosty 1.0 and gave that a try. Since I didn't know which version my XBOX was, I risked it. After the flash gave in, it said that my XBOX would power off. I thought it'd be a success when the problem arose, it would only "eject" on and go to the MS Dashboard. Everytime I'd eject, the LED lights on the left would go on for a second, then would power off, then go on as if it was an unmodded console. Everytime this happened, it'd ask for the date no matter what.

Is there a solution to this problem wihtout opening up my console?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users