dredzs

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 February 2007 - 04:39 PM

I've been trying to flash 1.3 with a winbond chip for a couple of days now and I keep having this problem. I get raincoat running on the box and go to dos prompt and type in telnet and the ip given on the tuts (192.164.0.64). Every time, it doesn't connect. I've tried doing it through a router and with a crossover cable. I've tried it with every other ip address I can think of. I've tried both the raincoat .5 and .7. I've tried it on two different computers. I'm sure I'm being a dork and just missing something. Regardless, I'm quite frustrated with it. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

#2 dredzs

dredzs

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 February 2007 - 05:09 PM

ok...now I'm mad. I finally got it connected after I rebooted my pc and my router. I got in, did it. I reflashed it. I was relieved. I went and turned off the xbox and turned it back on and I get the stupid christmas lights! I made sure I hade the right sized bios. I made sure it was the right bios. I'm really ticked because now I have to do even more work to get this box running for a friend. I'll probably have to chip it. grr.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users