#1 truepatriot

truepatriot

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 February 2007 - 10:21 AM

alright ive download the emu and have done like 6 fresh instals of it and problem persist.the problem is that the skin will now show at all i just get a black background and the words.i really like this emu but this problem sucks.anyone know of the solution?

#2 VampX

VampX

X-S Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,149 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:none

Posted 23 February 2007 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE(truepatriot @ Feb 23 2007, 10:28 AM) View Post

alright ive download the emu and have done like 6 fresh instals of it and problem persist.the problem is that the skin will now show at all i just get a black background and the words.i really like this emu but this problem sucks.anyone know of the solution?

With fresh install do you mean you also removed the emulator savegame from the msdash?

#3 Moonkeeper

Moonkeeper

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 11:48 PM

I've had this happen twice. The first time was because I was a noob and I just ftp'd the xbe file and then made an appropriate rom folder.

The second time was because I renamed some folders so the emulator was looking to the wrong file for skins. Try to find the folder that the skins are in through configuration setup. Set it to the file then leave and restart the emulator.

#4 truepatriot

truepatriot

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 01:37 AM

QUOTE(VampX @ Feb 23 2007, 07:31 AM) View Post

With fresh install do you mean you also removed the emulator savegame from the msdash?

i think ya got me there no i never deleted the game save.would that solve it?ill try that

and moonkeeper thanks ill try that

#5 truepatriot

truepatriot

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:30 PM

alright so after deleting the saved game nothing changes =/
sorry i didn't say it before but its only the default skin that wont load i downloaded a 360 looking one and it works fine but it isn't as good sleeping.gif

Edited by truepatriot, 24 February 2007 - 11:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users