Looks like it has the same problem as Star-Trek. I am going to try this...
1. Launch XBC v2.3.
2. Select Drive Tools.
3. Unlock Drive--press this twice to get it to recognize the partition size correctly (that's the bug in it--no big deal—it’s NOT always automatically detected)--ignore the response that says drive is already unlocked—that’s the KREON firmware doing its job, I suspect.
4. READ image--select "current partition" NOT "complete backup.
5. It will be 7,135,744 (or: 7,307,001 if you go into Properties---that’s why I don't use the PROPERTY values)
6. XBC v2.3--go back to Drive Tools and extract all three (SS, PFI and DMI)--YES definitely all 3!
---2kb each in size
7. Save to same folder as the .iso that XBC v2.3 created earlier called it STL.iso
8. Launch SS Merger 1.7b-- Select ALL 4 files
9. Ignore the request to do an on-line Xtereme verification--select NO when prompted.
10. Press the MERGE button--this takes about 30-45 minutes to merge the new complete ISO.
I used clone cd to burn the iso.
How to launch SS Merger
If your command in dvdinfopro
is done Ok (be sure to do send) then you should see only this in Isobuster
- session 1
- track 01
I believe the Dvdinfopro did not work, sorry, try again as they say under the cap.
in ssmerger it is ok to choose the four lines as
game.iso (if that is what you called it)
I will let you know if I figure it out.