• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 gviperdawg99

gviperdawg99

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 12:23 PM

I have a 500 gig hitachi hdd in my xbox and still have plent of space to spare (over 200 gigs) and I was recently transfering over videos to my xbox(which were under 100gigs) hdd under F:\video, and once the process was completed I noticed several of my apps had been mysteriously erased. My Dvdx, dvd2xbox, xbox media center and my emulators folders still existed on my hdd, but were all blank. I then tried to re copy over the necessary files and noticed an unusual thing that it seemed I couldn't copy over sub-directories. Getting files on to my hdd has been nearly impossible. I did however manange to copy the deleted apps to my E drive, but now copying games from dvd2xbox doesnt work on my F drive. Please, any insight would be vastly appreciated since I have given this problem some tought and do not know what is causing it.

#2 Xombe

Xombe

X-S Xbox Xombe

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,198 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 27 February 2007 - 01:23 PM

You've spammed this exact same topic in four different forums, all inappropriate ones.

Closed: Try again, picking ONE forum, ONE topic, and choosing that forum carefully (give consideration to Newbie Chat).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users