Hong Kong Phooey

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 October 2007 - 04:06 PM

Just picked this one up from a buddy of mine who swore by it!

#18 Rodiks

Rodiks

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 04:59 AM

nice review guys... this game is just sick... a happpy hack and slash spree if i may say... i've learned a lot today regarding this game base on the reviews you've posted guys... thank you very much... tongue.gif

#19 djkneegrow

djkneegrow

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 10:00 PM

This game made me want a 360 when I first heard of it and it never was a let down. It kind of stinks you need a hi def to be able to read the font in to game and that there isn't a free roaming option after completing it, but it is one of those games that should have gotten more respect than it has. Hopefully a Dead Rising 2 comes out with free roaming because I could kill zombies for days if that was available.

#20 Bubbalynch

Bubbalynch

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts
  • Interests:Gaming Consoles, PC's, Electronics, Music, Movies, Sports ect.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:33 PM

I bought this game when it first came out. It's a blast, thats for sure. However, for fear of the common belief that this game is a 'System Killer' I rarely play it any more.

It really sucks that the 360 is so poorly designed that I have to live in fear of playing a great game just because the ammount of work it takes the console to run it. (I'm talkin over heating > RROD ect.)

With so many zombies on screen at one time, I can only imagine how hot the 360 is running during these scenes. And I don't have another $350.00 for another shitty designed console. So this is just the reality of it for me I guess. sad.gif

Great review tho. Dead Rising is an amazing game. Is it for PC as well?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users