Kallstar

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:34 PM

Well this is what i've done so far, im not quite sure if i like it. The blue/red blades are blahhh, the blue/silver theme i think is looking rather nice. Its technically not much of a superman theme Yet, outside of the logo tongue.gif Not quite sure if im going to do much more with these themes since i use my own custom backgrounds.. but who knows. Perhaps if a few of you like what you see i'll do a bit more with it. I also made a blue and red lightning orb logo in case you don't want to use these as a "limited superman theme".
Blue Theme Red Theme

IPB Image
IPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

#2 Rotfloljfk

Rotfloljfk

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:52 PM

I really like the blades on the blue version because of the custom reflection you gave them, while I do not care for the red/blue blades mixed together on the second one. I like the first logo with the red because the color is a lot thicker and noticeable. I also think the red superman logo looks better, regardless of the version.

Yes it actually doesn't look too superman-ish yet, you should put in some background pics of the logo or screen shots from superman returns.

Other than that, it looks good!

#3 Nubbs

Nubbs

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:19 PM

Not too bad man, makes me wish Blackbolts Superman theme was available for 1.0

#4 gottastopdrinkin

gottastopdrinkin

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 02 March 2007 - 07:09 AM

I agree with Nubbs.

#5 Blackbolt

Blackbolt

Skin God

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 02 March 2007 - 03:32 PM

Oh don't worry Superman Returns Theme 2 will be out soon. wink.gif in glorious HD.

#6 Rotfloljfk

Rotfloljfk

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 02 March 2007 - 11:01 PM

this theme still in the works, kallstar?

#7 Kallstar

Kallstar

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 02:50 PM

Sorry for the delayed response, i've been pretty sick the past 2days, still am. I appreciate the comments and am looking VERY forward to the official superman returns theme 2 biggrin.gif. This was never intended to be much of a superman theme in the first place, i was simply trying to make myself really only a cool blue/silver blade and toss it into the mc60 concept theme, then i simply decided to do a few more modifications.

Like i said in the original post, im not very happy with Most of it, i like the silver blades and the superman/lightning logo's and thats pretty much it. I left it unprotected so people can swap it into their favorite skins and mix and match.

I might do a couple of small things still, like perhaps at least a decent red/blue blade though that proved to be quite challenging (at one point i had a much better one, but remade it).. also considered a more glossy black version, and little superman shields instead of stars for the gamercard and a couple of other small tweaks.. But as far as wallpapers go, i personally never felt it technically should be a part of the theme, though i can absolutely respect those who feel they are. People can easily toss in their favorite backgrounds, i might put in cooler default ones but thats very low priority if i decide to do a few more things. There are already lots of outstanding wallpaper packs available.

#8 xbot

xbot

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 03 March 2007 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE(Blackbolt @ Mar 2 2007, 03:39 PM) View Post

Oh don't worry Superman Returns Theme 2 will be out soon. wink.gif in glorious HD.

Looking forward to it biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users