#1 Keyotien

Keyotien

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 March 2007 - 08:27 AM

Based in Winfield, Kansas. Will travel for pickup to Ark City, Winfield, Wellington, and some surrounding areas. Pickups just add $2, otherwise you pay shipping.
I've been an electronic engineer for the past two years for a company called "Wired Plus" (we made digital speed odemeters by hand). I helped design and build alot of our power models and and the more complicated electronics in our building. Also was a soldering line worker for 2 years before that. Plus I've been using soldering irons since the first playstation wink.gif
I've installed 2 wii chips (cyclowiz's)
2 ps2 (neo v4 If I remember right)
3 xbox tsops (easiest route right?)
2 xbox xecuter chips (don't remember the models, they were for a 1.6)
2 x360 firmwares (both ms28)
3 psp downgrades/custom firmware jobs. 2.71v and lower (for now wink.gif)
1 xbox tsop selector flashed (where you solder a switch to the xbox and select from different banks of memory)

Pm if iterested. It's basically $10 per project. Nothing listed is hard for me to do, and I work with harder stuff at work 12 hours a day tongue.gif. I don't pay for any hardware needed like chips or switches. I already have what I need to do any flashing (unless you're using a modchip with a special interface). I don't pay shipping or transporting (like pickup +$2 ask first) And I garuntee I'll fix/replace anything I break. 100% replacement if it doesn't work when you get it back. (I'll have to take a look at it first, to see if I can't repair it or if it wasn't something I had anything to do with, like the postman dropped it a few times and punted it onto your doorstep.) Shipping insurance extra. I'll take anyone from anywhere in the United States, but for simplicity I'd much prefer to deal in Kansas and maybe our Neighboring states biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users