igotgame

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 March 2007 - 04:27 PM

Gang I have downloaded a lot of games from a reputable FTP site and last night I tried to extract my first few Xbox 360 games which I got from the site. The first was Crackdown and a couple of files had CRC errors so I redownloaded them and all was well. Then I tried to extract MLB 2K7 and NBA Street and there were no CRC errors until it was finished it said "The File backup.iso is corrupt".....

I downloaded the games using FlashFXP...which could be the root of my problems...so I am redownloading them using UltraFXP and will try them again tonight.

I have defragged the HD and still got a couple of errors after that (on the FlashFXP downloaded games). So I deleted them both completely and am redownloading them all over again.

Is there anything else I can do?? I never had this problem with anything recently (movies, cd's, apps) extracting....its just the Xbox 360 games....could FlashFXP be the thing that corrupted my ISOS?

Is there a particular version of WinRAR I need to use here??

I am just looking for answers because I have never had this problem before.....and if they still give me problems after downloading them both AGAIN completely using UltraFXP(it has an SFV checker built into it so maybe that will help)...then I will not know where to go from there.

Thanks for your help!!

Edited by igotgame, 02 March 2007 - 04:29 PM.

#2 igotgame

igotgame

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 March 2007 - 04:59 PM

I have tried to delete this post....MODS please delete...I can no longer edit the original post.

Thanks!

#3 sosotiit

sosotiit

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,034 posts
  • Interests:Techno gadgets and espresso coffee
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:21 PM

I can understand why you wanted to delete it !!!

Does not change the fact that you are a pirate, so be be advised that we strictly enforce X-S rules against piracy (and/or downloaded material).

thread closed,
rgds, soso

QUOTE(From the Rules @ Jan 23 2007)

Some of the Zero Tolerance Ban issues.. expanded and explained:
Posts, Avatars, Signatures, and Threads that will earn (guarantee) the user a BAN on their account includes:
  • Posting/Requesting/Offering direct or indirect links to Xbox Game Roms/Backups (on media, including Hard drives or burned media, RAR or Zip File, for download or for sale), MS Dashboard Files, and any kind of (direct, indirect, or Kazaa or Torrent type) link to Xbox XDK/Sony SDK Produced Homebrew
  • Asking for help with downloaded or rented game backups. This site is not here to help people with their warez, regardless of how they have acquired them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users