• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 richman246

richman246

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 04:46 AM

Ok so the number by your name when you're in the ranked games lobby. I know it's your ranking level, but how do they generate that number. Everyone tries to give me B.S. answers. So please can someone just end the uncertainty. thanks

#2 OFD

OFD

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:21 AM

I don't know if this is BS or not, but I always thought that the Ranking number was based on your accumulated ranked match points....

I could be wrong though! blink.gif tongue.gif

#3 lightsp33d

lightsp33d

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:45 PM

It goes up and down only by playing battle or team battle matches and i wouldn't call it a rank level rather skill level or smthing like that. anyway it will go up only by playing those two. Correct me if I'm wrong

#4 OFD

OFD

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 May 2007 - 03:19 AM

Wrong! tongue.gif j/k!

As far as I've made out (since my first post!), it just goes up faster by playing Battle & Team Battle (the former is faster than the latter!). I think War makes it go up the slowest (unless you are capturing a lot of positions).

Ever notice how if you join a custom battle ranked match, most times it's dudes with ranks of 28-36 or so? I think it's the best way to boost your skill ranking, unless of course you're constantly getting pwned! z;)-~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users