Photo

Gears Of War Has Serious Balancing Issues Online...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 THEsirloin

THEsirloin

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 131 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 March 2007 - 11:02 PM

I reall cannot be arsed to play this game online. I have completed all of the game in single player on insane but
online there are some real issues that need to be ironed out..

1/ Melee attack is ridiculously strong, I've shot people at point blank range with a shotgun and they're still stood there and then hit me twice with a melee attack and i'm on the floor.

2/ Host advantage.. This is ridiculous i mean even epic noticed this thats why they got rid of the host name...

3/ Kids under 18 playing this game and beating me! man thats just wrong.. there should be a feedback option for people under age playing the games so we can report there abandoning parents.

4/ The boomer gun is just useless against the host..

anybody else have anymore issues????

#2 OFD

OFD

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 March 2007 - 11:30 PM

My main issue, is that I suck at this on-line!!!! tongue.gif

#3 greenday54261

greenday54261

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 06 March 2007 - 05:05 AM

QUOTE(THEsirloin @ Mar 5 2007, 07:09 PM) View Post

1/ Melee attack is ridiculously strong, I've shot people at point blank range with a shotgun and they're still stood there and then hit me twice with a melee attack and i'm on the floor.

It's annoying, but you learn to deal with it. Get that active-reloaded shotgun shell in their face before they have a chance to melee you.

2/ Host advantage.. This is ridiculous i mean even epic noticed this thats why they got rid of the host name...

Very true. Why do you think everyone tries to be on COG in ranked? Host is usually COG.

3/ Kids under 18 playing this game and beating me! man thats just wrong.. there should be a feedback option for people under age playing the games so we can report there abandoning parents.

I resent that... tongue.gif

I know what you mean, though... I'm 15, but I'm not an absolute prick like most of these little kids. I can't stand it when some kid joins the game, and his high-pitched, squeaky little voice drowns out everything else in the game and makes me deaf.

4/ The boomer gun is just useless against the host..

I disagree... if you get a body shot it's just as effective as anything else.

But yeah, they need to fix host advantage. It's near-impossible to beat host shotgun, much like in Halo.

#4 THEsirloin

THEsirloin

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 131 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 March 2007 - 10:08 AM

Sorry to be bitchy but at 15 you shouldn't be playin a Mature(us) or 18(uk) rated game.

But thanks for the response anyway, I'm gonna give it up and go back to RS:Vegas i think wink.gif

#5 greenday54261

greenday54261

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 06 March 2007 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE(THEsirloin @ Mar 6 2007, 06:15 AM) View Post
Sorry to be bitchy but at 15 you shouldn't be playin a Mature(us) or 18(uk) rated game.

You could come right back and say the same thing about Halo/Halo 2, and look at how many kids play that game. I'd say the number of little kids playing Halo >>>>>>>>> the number of little kids playing Gears of War.

Anyway, I respect your opinion. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users