• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MRAUDIO13

MRAUDIO13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 September 2002 - 06:58 PM

ok i have read for 3 days now and i am tired of trying to find the answer to my questions so here goes. i put the pcbioxxx mod in my xobx, first time i hooked up wires 9 and 10. the chip flashed fine but then i got the power on/off 3 times with red/green light flashing. I then thought i would check wires to ensure installation. It was ok. tryed it again and still sam thing. so i deinstalled everything and reinstalled chip without using wires 9 and 10 and put the pink jumper for ground to disable tsop. I have flashed everything that is avalible and i am still getting power on/off 3 times and flashing green/red. Is my xbox fried or is there something else i can do??

Matt
mraudio13@aol.com
Remember Walmart is open 24 hours a day 7 Days a Week.(send your wife ) biggrin.gif

#2 tazkmar

tazkmar

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 September 2002 - 09:51 PM

I have the same problem. Did you remove your CD drive and try it. I found that pressure on the link cable or 8pin cable that lik-sang provides is causing this problem. The problem is that I cannot for the life of me find a way to mound this without creating pressure. I have also found that if I just remove the link cable and close the box up it will work just fine.

I guess thats good however I want the biox chip for the ability to flash without having to open the darn box up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users