1 reply to this topic

#1 metalhead212

metalhead212

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 06:42 PM

I played the demo yesterday night for a little while and I must say I am just ... well more than just, a bit disappointed. Fight for New York was such an awsome game. I was hoping for something not exactly like that, but close to it only better. I start the demo and my first impression was "wow this looks like absolute shit". My second impression was "how is it I can kick someone and they go flying back 100 feet?". I don't know if I am going to pick this up when it comes out or not. I know they are trying something new, and I kind of like the whole "figure out the beat to win" edge, but so many drastic changes have taken this game from a fun, and in my opinon, solid fighter to a way over the top, celebrity filled pile overwhelming disappointment.

I hope they make some serious changes before this game comes out. Of course it is going to sell well though because all the homies will buy it because "you can be T.I. dawg".

#2 metalhead212

metalhead212

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 09:44 PM

Well, as the game came out already I guess this post was useless. Still I hope they did in fact make some renovations to the final product.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users