kasius

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 2 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 10 March 2007 - 07:00 PM

Hi Everyone,

I know there is a topic on the same page regarding this issue, but the one I am experiencing is different.

I got a guy to flash my Hitachi drive a few days ago and everything worked perfect, I rented GoW and Crackdown, used xbox backup creator and clone cd to create copies of the games (verbatim discs). I popped them both in, they boot up no problem, I play a few minutes to make sure all is good...should be the end of the story right

Now when I booted these games for the first time they told me I had to run a security update to play the disc (I am not on Live), so I ran the updates and I swear since the GoW update my console says "To play this disc, put it in an xbox 360 console"

What gives? These discs worked before - I was playing the freakin games...now the backups give me that error, originals work fine.

ANy assistance would be greatly appreciated. My "Flasher" returns from vacation on the 12th but I was hoping I could sort this out.

#2 Lice_01

Lice_01

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 March 2007 - 07:19 PM

Do you have any idea what version firmware he used?

#3 kasius

kasius

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 2 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 10 March 2007 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE(Lice_01 @ Mar 10 2007, 07:26 PM) View Post

Do you have any idea what version firmware he used?

Hitachi Drive - Xtreme 2.3

#4 sosotiit

sosotiit

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,034 posts
  • Interests:Techno gadgets and espresso coffee
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 10 March 2007 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE(kasius @ Mar 10 2007, 02:07 PM) View Post

I rented GoW and Crackdown, used xbox backup creator and clone cd to create copies of the games (verbatim discs). I

called piracy, and be advised that we strictly enforce X-S rules against piracy (and/or downloaded material).

thread closed,
rgds, soso

QUOTE(From the Rules @ Jan 23 2007)

Some of the Zero Tolerance Ban issues.. expanded and explained:
Posts, Avatars, Signatures, and Threads that will earn (guarantee) the user a BAN on their account includes:
  • Posting/Requesting/Offering direct or indirect links to Xbox Game Roms/Backups (on media, including Hard drives or burned media, RAR or Zip File, for download or for sale), MS Dashboard Files, and any kind of (direct, indirect, or Kazaa or Torrent type) link to Xbox XDK/Sony SDK Produced Homebrew
  • Asking for help with downloaded or rented game backups. This site is not here to help people with their warez, regardless of how they have acquired them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users