• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 th3j0k3r

th3j0k3r

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 06:17 AM

i softmodded with krazie's ndure. its suposed to have lbn28 what ever support? i installed a 320 gig hdd. all im getting is 5,000mb on E 25,000mb on f ,and 0 on g... x,y,z 800mb each. so i tried xbpartitioner, sending raw format commands through ftp. makeing sure g drive is set to yes in unleash mod menu and evox dash. was going to use slayers but it said not to use on soft mod. but i saw in this mod it said you could use it. have auto installer 3.0 buts its a giant file and i dont know how to work it. couldnt get 2.0.....my ms dash is 5960 evox dash is +3935. ive been at this for days. all i can come up with is tweak fonts in mod menu, it looks like it changes your kernal from3944 up to 5838. im so lost, i thought the softmod was easy! i shoulda bought a MODCHIP! some 1 help me!

#2 Alex548

Alex548

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,412 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 March 2007 - 06:47 AM

Put AID into the dvd drive and select the option to format your G and F drives.

. . . or use the format option in UnleashX.

#3 th3j0k3r

th3j0k3r

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 04:57 PM

auto installer delux 2.0?? because 3.0 is stupid huge and wont fit on disk... how can i load up unleash dash i belive that the mod menu is unleashx but it only gives me option to format f and not g... shouldnt f be 137gig thought instead of 25gig.... thanks ill try to get 2.0 n try that

#4 lostboyz

lostboyz

Mr. Knowitall

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 07:01 PM

just try formatting the f and g drives dosent matter how you do it. it may push that limit higher, otherwise you have some other issue

#5 th3j0k3r

th3j0k3r

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:36 PM

ya i dont know... i got 2 xboxes here. i put unleashx on 1 cuz i read theres a format drive option in it but theres not. im wating on a torrent for aid2.0 .. i dont need to use sid2.0 with that do i i used krazie's 6&7
i did get aid3.0 on cd and it loads to file mamager screen its not comming up like an app would. theres no default.xbe file in it! i wish i could get aid 2.0... i just found a crude how to for xbpartitioner i will try it. still need more sugestions! what other waya to format are there? what partitions are f &g 6&7 right?

#6 lostboyz

lostboyz

Mr. Knowitall

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 02:59 AM

unleash x very much has a format drive menu you just arent looking hard enough

just put AID3.0 on a dvd. all TDK and Verbatim DVD-R have worked for me, everything from sammys to thompsons

#7 th3j0k3r

th3j0k3r

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:43 AM

no dvd burner! damn ill have to zip it n burn @ friends. rather than telling me in not looking hard enough you could of told me where to find it, as i sweat it is no where to be found...i looked everwhere trust me. krazie's soft mod has a format option in unleashx but its for f only theres no G but in the dash its self its no where....ANYWAY ive had a beaking develipment. i origonally softmodded with the origonal modds. then i installed hdd and noticed 25gig limit then i restored ms dash,maybe i was suposed to do remove soft mod! then i remodded with krazies nk67what ever and i have the same 25 gig limit. could this be the problem?

#8 th3j0k3r

th3j0k3r

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:44 PM

PROBLEM SOLVED.... jumpers were out of wack! thanks goes to XS Filter - Links to Xbox Warez and Torrents **!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users