No replies to this topic

#1 Henni

Henni

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 12:51 PM

Hi!
I'm new to this forum, so I don't exactly know where to post this question.

Ok, here it is wink.gif

Ive bought a used 1.1 xbox and upgraded the harddisk and the bios of the bioxx modchip, because one game didnt want to boot and the dvd-rom (samsung) had recently some problems reading disks (originals same as backups of them). So I installed the slayers ai 2.7 on the new hdd and flashed the x2 5035 bios to the chip. At first I thought everything was just fine, because now fight night 3 ran like it was supposed to (with the old evox 3.6 bios starting the game returned into a reboot of the box, no matter if Original or hdd backup) but now i wanted to play nfs carbon in 2 player split screen mode, and the box crashs every time while loading a level. This doesnt happen with the evox3.6 bios. So normally I would say fight night sucks, leave the evox bios on the chip (cant install two different bios on the chip, its to old) but i like the igr of the x2 bios. I dont want to stand up and restart the box every time i want to play another game, this is because the big hdd is in wink.gif

Ive tried some bioss for now (namely x2 4973, x2 4981, x2 5035, ind 5003, evox 3.6 (4817 kernel)) and except the evox nfs doesnt work with either of them. (fight night only works with the 5xxx kernels). So does anyone have an idea which bios i can flash to get nfs and igr to work (fight night is a gimmick but no must have)?

Thanx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users