Jump to content


Nes Rom "super C"

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Enderwiggin007


    X-S Enthusiast

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:02 AM

I was wondering how I would legally obtain the rom Super C for my xbox as I can no longer play it on my 20 year old nintendo console. If anyone could let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

#2 xboxgamer733


    X-S Moderating Team

  • Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,803 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Moscow
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:18 AM

The only legal way to play your NES game on your Xbox would be to create the ROM image yourself (you can find sellers of cartridge dumpers by searching with Google, for example). If your game can no longer be recognized by your console, you would need to find a new cartridge.

Producing a ROM image in any other way than stated above would be of your own prerogative.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users