3 replies to this topic

#1 Andrivious

Andrivious

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:37 PM

I want a keymap file that makes the MC360 Favorite Menu appear when I press Left Thumbstick (don't need screenshot option). I would do it myself, but I dunno what's the Favorite Menu window ID. Can someone tell me what is the window ID fo the Favorites Menu or do the mod to the keymap file and post it here? Thanks in advance. happy.gif

#2 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 13 March 2007 - 09:04 PM

Its just not that easy because the favorites menu uses the background of the guide blade you would need to edit the favorites menu xml and add in a conditional background for when it is not called from the blade and the animations to go with it and make sure that it dosn't appear/animate when not wanted.

#3 JoeUser38

JoeUser38

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE(Jezz_X @ Mar 13 2007, 03:11 PM) View Post

Its just not that easy because the favorites menu uses the background of the guide blade you would need to edit the favorites menu xml and add in a conditional background for when it is not called from the blade and the animations to go with it and make sure that it dosn't appear/animate when not wanted.

Hey, Jezz_X, any chance of changing that in the future? Being able to bind a button or remote key to Favorites would be very useful (in fact, some remotes have a Favorites button, perfect for it).

#4 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 15 March 2007 - 05:21 AM

Its a possiblility I will keep it in mind but right now I'm doing soooooo much other stuff its not funny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users