X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Interests:Computers, modding, xbox, guitar, dirt bikes, drums
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 13 March 2007 - 08:46 PM

Hello, today I made a few skins and when I upload them to my xbox they show up with blank names in the skin menu. All my other skins work fine and I never had a problem before. I uploaded three new skins and all of them show up with blank names and they are always right after the first skin (Original). When I click on the BLANK named skins it just loads up the default skin. Anyone know why this is happening to all the new skins I upload? I downloaded 1 and made 2 and I know they are good because I can load them up with evox skinner just fine.

I just FTPed a working skin to my computer then renamed the folder and changed the skin.ini as needed. I FTPed it back to my computer and it showed up with a blank name and wouldn't load.

So it is like any skins I upload now don't work. I tried deleting a few skins to see if maybe I reached a limit but that didn't work either.

Here is a skin.ini from one of the skins that won't work:
It looks fine to me and the file names of the JPGs match the names in the skin.ini.
----------------------------------------------
# Got Milk skin.ini created with EvoX Skinner 2.0.1
# http://www.wildabeast.net/
# Skin design by dan_plus_o

SkinName "Got Milk","Got Milk"

[Skin_Got Milk]

LogoType = 2

Main = "\skin\Got Milk\Got Milk Main.JPG"
Launch = "\skin\Got Milk\Got Milk Load.JPG"

BarColor1 = 0x000000
BarColor2 = 0xFFFFFF
BarAlpha = 0.5
MenuColor1 = 0xFFFFFF
MenuColor2 = 0xFFFFFF

Edited by dan_plus_o, 13 March 2007 - 08:55 PM.

#2 dan_plus_o

dan_plus_o

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Interests:Computers, modding, xbox, guitar, dirt bikes, drums
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:54 PM

I ended up getting the skins to work.

I transfered over one of the non working skins and then I edited the evox.ini so the name of the skin was in the "SkinName" field and then rebooted the xbox and the skin was on. So it didn't work to select the skin through the evox menu but when I edited the evox.ini file to load the skin then it worked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users